There are numerous sports channels available on Samsung Smart TV. To stream on-demand and live sporting events like NBA, MLS, NCAAF, NFL, NHL, etc., you can install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV. You can download the Bally Sports app for free. However, to watch live matches and other content, you must have an active cable TV provider subscription.
If you don’t have a TV provider subscription, you can sign up for the Bally Sports+ membership plans ($19.99/mon or $189.99/year) and get a 7-day free trial to watch the live events unpaid.
How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and connect to the internet.
2. Head to the Apps on the home screen.
3. Click Search (Lens icon) on the top right.
4. Enter the Bally Sports app name using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the app from the suggestions and click Install.
6. After installing, select Open to launch the app.
Activate Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
Once you installed the Bally Sports app, ensure to activate it to stream the content.
1. When you open the Bally Sports app, you will get an activation code on the screen.
2. Visit the Bally Sports activation page on your mobile or desktop browser.
3. Enter the activation code in Step 1.
4. Next, search or choose the TV provider from the given list in Step 2.
5. Sign in with the TV provider credentials.
6. Once Bally Sports gets activated, the screen is refreshed and you can begin streaming the live events or highlights.
Alternative Method to Watch Bally Sports on Samsung TV
If you can’t install the app, you can AirPlay the content from your smartphone to your Samsung TV.
1. Connect your Samsung Smart TV and iPhone to the same WiFi network.
2. Turn on AirPlay on your Samsung TV.
3. Open the Bally Sports app on your iPhone and sign in (If required).
4. Play the live match or highlights you like to watch.
5. Tap the AirPlay icon and select your Samsung TV.
6. Once the device gets paired, you can enjoy watching the content on the big screen.
Watch Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV Without Cable
You can also install the streaming service apps on your Samsung TV as they carry Bally Sports in its channel lineup.
How to Stream Bally Sports on Samsung TV Using Streaming Devices
You can’t find Bally Sports if you use the older version of Samsung TV. Hence, we suggest you connect the external streaming device to get the Bally Sports channel.
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
Bally Sports Not Working on Samsung Smart TV – Quick Fixes
If the Bally Sports app doesn’t function well on your Smart TV, you can follow these troubleshooting methods to fix the issue.
1. Check if the internet connection is stable. If not try connecting the Samsung TV to the new WiFi.
2. Visit Downdetector to check whether Bally Sports servers are down.
3. Restart the Bally Sports app and check.
4. Delete and reinstall the app again.
5. Reboot your Samsung TV and try using the app again.
6. Update the Bally Sports app.
7. Try upgrading the Samsung Smart TV to the latest firmware.
8. Reset Samsung TV if it isn’t working fine.
The Bally Sports app is free to install. However, you need an active subscription to access the content.
Unfortunately, Bally Sports is unavailable on LG Smart TV. You can either mirror the content or use streaming services to watch the channel.