Bally Sports is a one-stop destination to stream the most popular sports leagues in the US. With Bally Sports, you can watch leagues, like NBA, NHL, NCAAF, MLB, MLS, and more. Though Bally Sports is compatible with almost all devices, it is unavailable on LG Smart TV. Fortunately, you can stream Bally Sports in alternative ways, like screen mirroring from a smartphone, connecting external devices to the TV, and installing streaming service apps.
How to Get Bally Sports on LG Smart TV
1. Switch on your LG Smart TV and connect to the internet.
2. Head to the home screen and select the browser tile to launch.
3. Type the official website of Bally Sports in the URL field and hit Search.
4. Once the website loads, select the Profile icon and choose Log In.
5. Enter the credentials and sign in to your account to stream the live matches.
How to Screen Mirror Bally Sports on LG Smart TV
As Bally Sports doesn’t support LG TV, you can mirror the content from your smartphone to watch it on the big screen.
Cast Bally Sports
You must connect the Google Chromecast to your LG Smart TV to cast the content from your smartphone.
1. Connect your Android smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2. Install Bally Sports from the Play Store.
3. Open the app and sign in with the account credentials.
4. Play the content you like to cast.
5. Head to Quick Settings and tap the Screen Cast icon.
6. Select your LG Smart TV from the available devices.
7. When your smartphone gets paired, you can see the content playing on the TV.
AirPlay Bally Sports
Before you mirror the content, ensure to turn on AirPlay on your LG TV.
1. Connect your iPhone and LG Smart TV to stable WiFi.
2. Get the Bally Sports app on your iPhone from the App Store.
3. Launch the app and sign in.
4. Stream the league you like to watch on the TV.
5. Click the AirPlay icon in the media player.
6. Tap the LG Smart TV to select it.
Once the devices connect, you can watch the match on your LG TV.
Watch Bally Sports on LG Smart TV using Streaming Services
By installing streaming services, like Hulu, fuboTV, Sling TV, and DirecTV Stream, you can watch Bally Sports on your LG TV.
DirecTV Stream is available on LG TV and with its subscription, you can get Bally Sports in the channel lineup. This streaming service offers four subscription plans (Entertainment, Choice, Ultimate, and Premier) starting at $64.99/mon. It covers the most part of local and regional channels in the US. When you sign up for the first time, you will get a 5-day free trial on DirecTV Stream.
fuboTV is one of the popular streaming services known for offering sports and entertainment channels including Bally Sports. You can install the fuboTV on LG Smart TV and stream the major league matches in the US. If you are a new subscriber, you can get a 7-day free trial to stream the matches without additional charges.
Once the free trial ends, you can subscribe to its premium plan Pro ($74.99/mon), Elite ($84.99/mon), and Premier ($94.99/mon) chosen during the free trial.
Compared to DirecTV Stream and fuboTV, Sling TV offers channels like Bally Sports and other regional sports networks at affordable pricing starting at $40/mon. You can install Sling TV on your LG TV from the Content Store to watch live matches without fail. As a new subscriber, you can’t use Sling TV for free, as the platform doesn’t offer a free trial.
Hulu + LiveTV
You can install Hulu on LG Smart TV to stream the live league matches on Bally Sports. Apart from Bally Sports, Hulu + Live TV offers nearly 100+ channels, along with premium add-ons, like Showmax, HBO Max, Starz, and more. Hulu + Live TV plans begin at $68.99/mon which includes ads. For ad-free streaming, it charges $82.99/mon and doesn’t offer a free trial to either plan.
How to Stream Bally Sports on LG Smart TV using Streaming Devices
As Bally Sports is compatible with streaming devices, you can connect it to your LG Smart TV and install it from the respective app store to watch live matches. The devices that are compatible with Bally Sports are,
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Fire TV / Firestick
Bally Sports: Plans & Pricing
Bally Sports Plus offers two subscription plans to users. You can sign up on Bally Sports and get a 7-day free trial to watch the live league matches with premium features, like ad-free.
No, Bally Sports is unavailable on YouTube TV.
Unfortunately, you can’t get Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV. But you can still stream the content either by mirroring the content or using streaming devices.