The Weather Channel is a Canadian-English channel that broadcasts weather information. It is available on platforms like the web, television, and mobile application. The Weather Channel provides its service in three countries Canada, UK, and United States. In Smart TV, The Weather Channel provides digital information for up to the next 14 days and a live telecast option with this application. You only need a TV provider account and a stable network connection. You can install The Weather Channel on the Samsung Smart TV right from the Smart Hub store.
The Weather Channel is the second-largest weather forecast website in Canada. With The Weather Channel on Samsung TV, you can get all the local and international weather updates with ease.
How to Watch The Weather Channel on Samsung Smart TV
There are two methods that you can use to watch The Weather Channel on your Samsung TV. They are:
- Using Smart Hub
- Using SmartThings app
How to Install The Weather Channel on Samsung Smart TV
1. Power on your Samsung Smart TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Smart Hub button on your Smart TV remote.
3. Choose Apps on the home screen select the Search icon.
4. Use the remote to enter The Weather Channel.
5. In the search result, select The Weather Channel app.
6. Tap on the Install button.
6. Launch The Weather Channel app and log in using your credentials.
7. Start streaming The Weather Channel on your Samsung TV.
Related: How to Install The Weather Channel on LG Smart TV.
How to Cast The Weather Channel on Samsung Smart TV Using SmartThings App
You can access The Weather Channel from your mobile using the SmartThings app. Use the SmartThings app to mirror the screen of your mobile to your Samsung Smart TV.
1. Download the SmartThings app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the SmartThings app on the smartphone and select Add Device.
3. Choose the Samsung Smart TV and type the PIN that appears on the TV.
4. Select the SmartView option to mirror the screen.
6. Launch The Weather Channel app and sign in with your TV provider subscription.
7. Select the live streaming option to watch them on the Samsung Smart TV.
Please note: Weather Channel app on TV and Mobile apps are different and has different subscription packs.
How to Sign in and Activate The Weather Channel on Samsung Smart TV
1. First, go to https://streamtwc.com/ on your PC or Mobile Phone.
2. If you are an existing customer, log in to your account by clicking sign in.
3. If you don’t have an account, click sign up to create an account and verify it.
4. The Weather channel has two packages. You can select anyone suitable for you or can watch for free using the 7-day trial option.
5. Once you have signed up, open login.streamtwc.com/activate and enter the code found on your Samsung tv Weather channel app.
Note: Cable or satellite TV provider’s credentials cannot be used to log in to the Weather Channel App.
These are the steps that you can follow to watch The Weather Channel on your Samsung Smart TV. Get The Weather Channel on your Samsung TV and get all the weather updates. If you have any issues with The Weather Channel, let us know in the comments section.