Vizio launched its first-ever smart TV on May 28, 2013. Vizio TV is one of the best smart TVs in America as they come up with a lot of features at affordable prices with no additional cost. Although Smart TVs are good, they come with their own faults. The troubles that you may encounter on Vizio TV include TV running slow, Vizio TV not connecting to WiFi, new features are not working properly, and so on. To solve these issues, you need to restart your Vizio TV.
How to Restart Vizio TV
There is no Restart button on the TV and no option available in the TV settings. So, you can’t restart the TV directly. To restart the TV, you need to turn off the Vizio TV and turn it off again manually.
- Using Remote
- Using Plugs
How to Restart Vizio Smart TV Using Remote
1) Make sure that your remote and the TV are parallel to each other.
2) Press the Power button on your remote to turn off the TV.
3) Wait for a couple of seconds and press the Power button again to turn it on.
4) In this way, you can restart the TV.
How to Restart Vizio TV Using Plugs
If using the remote to turn on Vizio TV and then turn it off seems too awkward for you, you can use this method.
1) Unplug the power cable from your TV.
2) Wait for 5-10 seconds and plug in the power cable back.
3) The TV will restart and you can start streaming the content you want.
Related: How to Control Vizio TV Without Remote.
If you still have issues even after the restart, you can try resetting the Vizio Smart TV. Resetting your Vizio Smart TV will delete all the data stored on the TV. Make sure to take a backup before resetting the Vizio TV.
There is no option available to hard reboot your Vizio TV. Instead, you can reset your Vizio TV.
To reboot your Vizio TV without the remote, you can simply unplug the TV from the power source.