ESPN is an American sports cable channel operated by Disney Inc. ESPN channel only focuses on sports-related content. There are a lot of divisions under ESPN as ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3, and more. You can access ESPN on your Samsung Smart TV by downloading the ESPN application from the Apps section. Also, you can access it with your cable channel subscription account or use live TV streaming services to stream ESPN.
ESPN is available to more than 80 million American households in the United States. It’s more popular in the US. So, ESPN expanded to 200 countries. Now, it is successfully delivering its contents worldwide. With ESPN, you will get unlimited access to sports events like NFL and NBA. Also, they deliver sports-related content like debates and sports analysis. You can get all of these contents on your smart TV by subscribing to ESPN.
How to Install ESPN On Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Press the Smart Hub button on your remote.
3. Select Apps from the lower-left corner of the interface.
4. In the search bar, type ESPN.
5. Choose the ESPN app from the search result.
6. Select the Install tab to install the ESPN app on your Samsung TV.
7. After installation, open the ESPN app and note down the Activation Code.
8. Go to the official site of ESPN.
9. Enter the ESPN’s activation code and click Continue.
10. Restart the ESPN app and log in with your cable subscription account.
11. Now, you have access to unlimited sports content.
Related: How to Install ESPN on Hisense Smart TV.
Alternative Method to Stream ESPN on Samsung Smart TV
SmartThings is an application released by Samsung Inc for the users to control their Samsung devices. You can also use it to screen mirror your smartphone to your Samsung Smart TV. Now, let us see the steps to cast ESPN to your TV.
1. Install the SmartThings app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the SmartThings app.
3. Select Devices from the bottom of the interface.
4. Tap on Add Devices.
5. Choose your device as Samsung Smart TV.
6. Enter the PIN to connect.
7. Then, select Smart View to mirror your smartphone’s screen to your TV.
8. Install the ESPN app from the Play Store.
9. Log in to the ESPN app.
10. Play any sports match to play on your Samsung Smart TV.
ESPN is the home of all your favorite sports matches. You have the option to watch ESPN on your Samsung Smart TV with the ESPN app available on the Apps section. So, you can follow the above methods to stream ESPN on your Smart TV. If you are facing any difficulties with the ESPN app, mention them in the comment section.