Turner Network Television, commonly known as TNT, is an American basic television channel founded in 1988. It focuses only on drama series and sports. Popular shows broadcasted on TNT are Animal Kingdom, All Elite Wrestling, and more. At starting of the channel, TNT focused on drama series. As a result of evolution, it started to broadcast featured films and other sports. You can cast the TNT app on your Vizio Smart TV with ease.
There is a huge fan base for AEW wrestling that is broadcasted on TNT. To stream TNT on your smart TV, you only need a subscription with a cable network provider. The alternative method to watch TNT is by getting a subscription to streaming services like Hulu and Sling TV.
Stream TNT on Vizio Smart TV
TNT application is not available in the Vizio App Store. The only way to stream TNT on your Smart TV is by casting it from your mobile or PC.
How to Cast TNT on Vizio Smart TV From Android
1. Connect your Smart TV to a WiFi network.
2. Also, connect your Android smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Install the Watch TNT app from the Play Store.
4. Log in to the TNT app with your cable TV provider.
5. Play any video and tap on the Cast icon.
6. A list of available devices will display on your screen.
7. Select your Vizio Smart TV to cast it. Now the video will appear on your Vizio Smart TV.
8. To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon and select Stop Casting.
How to Cast TNT on Vizio Smart TV From PC
1. Go to the TNT website using your Chrome browser on Windows or Mac.
2. Login with your TV subscription account.
3. Play any movie or tv shows you want.
4. Then, click on the three-dotted icon.
5. In that section, select the Cast option.
6. Select Vizio Smart TV from the list of available devices.
7. Now, you will be able to stream TNT on your Vizio TV.
These are the steps that you can use to stream TNT on Vizio TV. Install the TNT app and stream all the video content on your Vizio Smart TV. If you have any issues with the TNT app, let us know in the comments section.