It is really easy to access the secret menu on your Samsung TV if you are sure about what you are doing. If you aren’t so sure, the following section will give you the right idea about what you need to do to access the secret menu. Just like other Smart TVs, Samsung TVs come with an Intelligence or Engineering mode in them. You can find advanced menus and options in this secret menu. The advanced settings will help you adjust the height, width, colors, sound, and more features of your screen. Let’s discuss in-depth this secret menu on your TV.
What’s in the Samsung TV Secret Menu
You can find the following in the secret service menu on your Smart TV.
- Version and Model of your TV
- Date and Year of manufacture
- Details about the ports on your TV
- Instructions for wall mounting your TV
- Change TV mode
- WiFi Region
- Disable FRC Screen Mode
- Turn on/off Hotel mode and Store mode
- Adjust White balance and color levels
- Digital Turner Manufacture
- Perform screen calibration and screen test
- Control sound and signal level
How to Access Samsung TV Secret Menu
1. Initially, open the home screen of your TV by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Next, click on the Settings option until the Service menu appears on your screen.
3. Select any menu item from the service menu that you would like to change.
4. Make changes to the setting as necessary and save it using the OK button.
How to Access Samsung TV Secret Menu Without Remote Control
Follow these instructions to access the secret menu without a remote control.
1. Initially, turn off your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Look at the right back side of your Samsung TV and find the square button that resembles a joystick.
3. Press the button and turn on your Samsung TV.
4. You can see a menu button on the bottom of your screen.
5. With the help of the volume button on your TV, navigate through the menu.
Note: You can also access the secret menu by pressing the joystick button after turning on your TV.
How to Access Samsung TV Secret Menu With Keyboard Combinations
Keyboard shortcuts for accessing the secret menu must be different on different TV models. You can use one of the following combinations to access the secret menu. The secret menu will be useful when you have a problem changing HDMI Settings on Samsung TV. The service menu itself has details about the right combination for your Samsung TV model.
- Info, Menu, Mute, and On/Off buttons
- Mute, 1, 8, 2, and Power buttons
- Display, Menu, Mute, On/Off buttons
- Display, P.STD, mute, On/Off
- Sleep, P.STD, Mute, and Power
- Press Mute and press 1, 1, 9 sequentially
You can access the secret service menu with these combinations as follows.
1. Initially, turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Depending on your Samsung TV model that you have, press the necessary combination of buttons.
3. You can see the Service Menu on the top-right corner of your screen.
4. Using your remote, navigate through the menu and make changes.
Samsung TV Secret Menu Bluetooth
It is possible to turn on Bluetooth on your Samsung TV with the help of the Secret Menu. Bluetooth will help you connect headphones, audio devices, and smart remote to your TV.
1. Initially, turn on your Samsung TV and enter the necessary combination code.
2. Wait for the Service menu to appear on your TV.
3. Find and select Engineering Options from the service menu.
4. Navigate to and select BT Support and turn it on.
5. Turn off your TV and turn it on again.
If you can’t connect with Bluetooth, try these fixes.
1. Make sure that you are in the Bluetooth connection range, which is usually 30 feet or less.
2. Perform a software update on your Samsung TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access the secret menu on your Samsung TV by pressing the joystick button from behind your TV.
You can get the Samsung TV hidden menu on your TV using the key combinations.
Info, Menu, Mute, and On/Off buttons
Mute, 1, 8, 2, and Power buttons
Display, Menu, Mute, On/Off buttons
Display, P.STD, mute, On/Off
Sleep, P.STD, Mute, and Power
Press Mute and press 1, 1, 9 sequentially