NFL, aka National Football League, is one of the most popular football leagues among football fans. There are about 32 teams that participate in the league. Further, it has two conferences, the National Football Conference and the American Football Conferences. It has its official streaming app, namely NFL. The NFL app keeps football fans up-to-date with the latest games wherever they are. On the NFL app, you can stream Night Football matches, NFL Sunday Ticket, live matches, highlights, replay, NFL news, and other updates. You can install the NFL app on your TCL smart TV to stream the NFL live matches.
On the NFL streaming app, you can select your favorite team and watch videos directly from that team or replay the recent games. In addition, the NFL app is Chromecast and AirPlay compatible, so you can easily cast the app on any device and watch live matches. Further, you can also stream TV shows like NFL GameDay, Undrafted, NFL Going Global, NFL Total Access, Good Morning Football, and more.
To stream from the NFL app, you must have an NFL Game Pass subscription which costs $124.99 per year. This plan offers a seven-day free trial. Further, with this package, you can also access the NFL Network and NFL RedZone. With Game Pass, you can stream up to five devices simultaneously and replay every other game.
Stream NFL on TCL Smart TV
TCL Smart TV comes in three different OSes. Google TV OS, Android TV OS, and Roku OS. On all three platforms, you can install the NFL app.
How to Install NFL on TCL Roku TV
(1) Start the TCL Roku TV and press the Home button.
(2) Tap the Search option and type NFL.
(3) Select the NFL app from the suggestions and click Go to Channel to download the NFL app.
(4) Click OK in the prompt and choose Go to Channel to launch NFL on TCL Roku TV.
(5) Now, you will receive an Activation Code on the TV screen.
(6) Visit the NFL official website on PC. Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
(7) Start streaming the live match from the NFL app to TCL Smart TV.
Related: How to Stream NFL on Panasonic Smart TV.
How to Install NFL on TCL Android TV
(1) Turn on the TCL Android TV and connect it to the WiFi network.
(2) Navigate to the Apps tab.
(3) Click on the Google Play Store and choose the Search icon.
(4) Type NFL in the search and pick the app.
(5) Click on Install to install the NFL app on TCL Android TV.
(6) Once installed, click on Open to launch the NFL app and get the Activation code.
(7) Go to the NFL Activation website.
(8) Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
(9) Once the app is activated, start streaming live NFL matches on TCL Android TV.
NFL is an amazing app to watch all the NFL matches. With the game center experience, you will get one-minute scores, in-game highlights, and drive charts. You can watch both live and on-demand NFL coverage. In case of any queries with the NFL app, mention them in the comments section below.