Last month, my friend bought a 75″ Class Q-Class TCL Google TV in a special offer. Using that offer, he claimed a $200 discount for subscribing to NFL Sunday Ticket. However, he was upset since he could only watch out-of-market games on NFL Sunday Ticket using YouTube TV. I told him to install the NFL application on TCL Smart TV to stream the 2023-24 NFL season games.
Since he resides in the US, I told him to get the NFL+ subscription to access the NFL app. If you are from outside the US, you should subscribe to NFL Game Pass. Then, install the DAZN app on TCL Smart TV, log in with NFL Game Pass credentials, and watch the NFL events.
In this article, I will teach you how to install and activate the NFL app on all TCL Smart TV models. I also explained how to stream the NFL games using streaming services like Sling TV, YouTube TV, and fuboTV.
How much is NFL Plus
If you are in the US, you can sign up for NFL+ by visiting (nfl.com/plus). It has two plans.
|NFL+||$6.99/month (or) $49.99/year||NFL Network|
Live Local & Primetime Games
Live Game Audio
NFL Films and on-demand content
|NFL+ Premium||$14.99/month (or) $99.99/year||Get all the benefits of NFL+|
Access to NFL RedZone
Watch all Game Replays
How to Get NFL on TCL Google TV
1. Turn on the TCL Smart TV and connect it to the wired or wireless internet.
2. Press the Google Assistant button on the remote.
3. Say NFL to the TCL Google TV remote using your voice.
4. From the results, choose the NFL app and click Install.
5. After the installation, click Open to run the app on TCL Google TV.
Note: Similarly, you can install NFL on a Panasonic Smart TV if it runs with Google TV OS.
How to Add NFL on TCL Roku TV
1. Turn on the TCL Roku TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Go to the home page by clicking the Home button on the Roku remote.
3. Click Streaming Channels and choose Search Channels.
4. Type NFL using the on-screen keyboard and search for the app.
5. Select NFL from the results and click Add Channel to begin the installation.
6. After adding the app, click OK. Then, click Go to Channel to launch the NFL app.
How to Download NFL on TCL Android TV
1. Turn on the TCL Android TV and connect it to the WiFi network.
2. Click the Apps icon and go to the Google Play Store.
3. In the Google Play Store, tap the Search icon.
4. Type NFL in the search field and locate the app.
5. Select NFL from the suggestions and click Install to get the NFL app on TCL Android TV.
6. Once installed, click Open to launch the NFL application.
How to Activate NFL on TCL Smart TV
1. Run the NFL application on your TCL Smart TV.
2. Tap Sign In. You will get an activation code on the TCL TV.
3. Go to the NFL activation website (nfl.com/activate) on a PC or mobile browser.
4. Input the activation code and click Continue.
5. After that, log in with NFL+ credentials to verify your account.
6. Once confirmed, the NFL app on your TCL Smart TV will get logged in.
How to Cast NFL to TCL Smart TV Using Android
You can cast NFL to TCL Smart TV to watch the live sporting events. If TCL Smart TV doesn’t have Chromecast built-in, set up a Chromecast externally and follow these steps.
1. Connect your TCL Smart TV to WiFi, which should be the same as your Android device.
2. Get the NFL application on your Android by visiting the Play Store.
3. Run the NFL application and sign in with the NFL+ account.
Note: To sign in with a TV provider, tap More → Profile → Click Connect under the Connected Accounts category. Choose TV Provider and log in.
4. Play a live sporting event and tap the Cast icon in the app.
5. Select TCL Smart TV to play the match on it.
How to Screen Mirror NFL to TCL Smart TV Using iPhone
1. Connect your iPhone to the same wireless network as your TCL Smart TV.
2. Download the NFL application on your iPhone by visiting the App Store.
3. Sign in with your NFL+ account and play any match.
4. Go to the Control Center on your iPhone and click Screen Mirroring.
5. Select TCL Smart TV from the devices list.
How to Watch NFL on TCL Smart TV Without Cable
Suppose you don’t have an NFL+ subscription; there’s no need to worry. You can still watch NFL events live using NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN, and NFL Network. Here is a list of TV providers that carry those channels in their line-ups.
|Installation Guide||Plans & Pricing||Free Trial|
|Sling TV on TCL Smart TV||Sling Blue – $40/month|
Sling Orange – $40/month
Sling Blue + Orange – $55/month
Sports Extra – $10.99/month
|fuboTV on TCL Smart TV||Pro – $74.99/month|
Elite – $84.99/month
Premier – $94.99/month
|DirecTV Stream on TCL Smart TV||Entertainment – $74.99/month|
Choice – $99.99/month
Ultimate – $109.99/month
|YouTube TV on TCL Smart TV||Base plan – $72.99/month|
Sports Plus add-on – $10.99/month
|Hulu on TCL Smart TV||Hulu + Live TV – $76.99/month|
Live TV Only – $75.99/month
Yes. New subscribers can use the 7-day free trial to watch the NFL matches at no cost.
Subscribe to NFL+ Premium. Then, you can watch NFL RedZone on your Smart TV by logging in with the NFL+ Premium credentials.