Dish remotes are more popular, and the remotes can be set up easily. Do you know that you can use the Dish remote to control your TV? Yes, you can control your TV by syncing the dish remote to your TV. The process is very easy. With dish remotes, you can quickly browse, search, record, and navigate between apps. If your Vizio Smart TV remote is not working, you can use the Dish remote to control your TV. For that, you need Dish remote codes. In this article, let’s look at the procedure to program the Dish remote to Vizio Smart TV.
How to Program a Dish Remote to a Vizio TV (Newer Dish Remote Model 40.0, 50.0, 52.0, 54.0)
1. Double-tap the Home button on your Dish remote. If you don’t find the Home button, press the Menu button once.
2. Choose the Settings option.
3. Go to Remote Control from the menu that appears.
4. Then, choose the Vizio TV that you want to pair.
5. Tap on the Pairing Wizard from the menu that you get.
6. You will see some device codes which will help you to pair your device.
7. You can follow the on-screen instructions to test the codes.
8. When you find the correct code, tap on the Finish button on the screen.
9. Now, you have successfully connected the Dish remote to your Vizio TV.
Related: How to Program Dish Remote to Samsung Smart TV
How to Program Dish Remote to a Vizio TV (Older Models of Dish Remote)
1. Point your Dish remote towards your Vizio Smart TV.
2. Press and hold the TV button until all 4 mode buttons flash. The TV button is located at the top of your Dish remote.
3. Now, type the code like 773 or 505, or 627. You can enter the code which works for your Vizio TV.
4. Press the # button on the Dish remote.
5. Then, you will see the TV button flashing 3 times, indicating that it is working.
6. Now, you can test the Dish remote by pressing the Volume button.
7. Finally, you can start controlling your Vizio Smart TV with your Dish remote.
Program Dish Remote to TV via Scanning
If you want to program your dish remote to Vizio TV without code, you can use this method. However, this method takes a lot of time as you have to scan tons of codes.
1. Turn on your Vizio TV and point the remote towards your TV.
2. Hold the TV button until the four lights on the remote flash.
3. When you see the flashlight, release the button.
4. Now, click on the Power button to start the scanning process.
5. Press the Up button to scan all the codes.
6. Keep pressing the Up button continuously until the TV goes off. When the TV goes off, the correct codes are found.
7. Now, press the #button to confirm to apply the code to the remote.
8. Then, press the Power button to turn on the TV.
9. Now, test the remote with your Vizio TV.
Related: How to Turn on Vizio TV without the Remote
Dish Remote Codes for Vizio TV
As the Dish remote comes in different models, you will get a different set of codes to program the remote.
All-in-one Dish Remote Codes for Vizio TV
Now, you can program the dish remote to your TV easily. The dish remote comes with a sleek design and it offers seamless TV controlling experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
To program dish 54.0 remote to Vizio TV, press the Home button and go to Settings >> Remote Control >> choose the Vizio TV to pair >> Pairing Wizard >> Devices Codes >> follow the on-screen prompts >> Finish.
You can program the dish remote to Vizio TV without code through scanning. For any doubt, you shall go through the above section completely.