Vimeo is undoubtedly the most loved video streaming app among content creators. The platform is the best destination to host and share the videos you create. If you love watching creative videos or you are a creator yourself, You can add the Vimeo app on your Sony Smart TV to stream the videos. Vimeo supports different languages and is available across the globe. The app supports English, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and more. You could enjoy streaming the videos of your interest in HD streaming with no ad interruptions on Vimeo.
The Vimeo app comes loaded with tools to edit your videos and broadcast them. This eliminates the need to use multiple applications to create the videos and edit them. You can also follow the creators on the platform, collections, and categories on the app. The Explore section leads to new and trending videos. You can watch live streaming of creators and you can share your favorite videos with friends.
How to Install Vimeo on Sony Smart TV
Vimeo has its version of the app in the Google Play Store that you can download on your TV. Follow these instructions and add the app to your TV.
(1) Power on your Sony Smart TV and connect to the internet.
(2) Choose the Apps tab and then launch the Google Play Store.
(3) Search for Vimeo using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) From the app suggestions, pick the Vimeo app icon.
(5) Click Install to install the Vimeo app from the Google Play Store.
(6) Select Open to launch the Vimeo app on Sony Smart TV.
(7) Sign In to the app with the credentials of your Vimeo account.
(8) It is time to browse through the app and stream creative videos.
Related: How to Stream Vimeo on LG Smart TV
Alternative Method to Watch Vimeo on Sony Smart TV
The alternative way to watch Vimeo on Sony Smart TV is casting from the smartphone. The Vimeo app supports the casting feature to stream the videos on the connected TV.
1. Connect the Sony Smart TV and the smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Vimeo on your Smartphone from the Play Store or App Store as necessary.
3. Launch the Vimeo app and then complete the log-in process.
4. From inside the Vimeo app, play any video that you like to watch on your TV.
5. Further, tap the Cast icon on the bottom of the media player.
6. From the list of devices on your screen, select your Sony Smart TV to connect.
7. Finally, the app starts playing the video on your screen.
The Vimeo app has all the features that you are looking for in any streaming app. Moreover, you can upload your videos on the app to share them with your community there. In case of any queries with the Vimeo app installation, then mention it in the comment section.