- Spectrum TV App is not available for Sony Smart TVs.
- Cast (Android Smartphone): Spectrum TV App → Cast icon → Sony Smart TV.
- AirPlay (iPhone or iPad): Spectrum TV App → AirPlay icon → Sony Smart TV.
You can stream live TV anywhere you want with the help of the Spectrum app. But, there is a problem with the Spectrum app for Sony Smart TV users. The Spectrum app is unavailable on the Play Store for Sony Smart TVs. Though the Smart TV has two types of OSes, Android TV OS and Google TV OS, the Spectrum app can’t be installed. You have to use your smartphone to cast the video content from the app to your Sony TV.
Spectrum TV Pricing
Spectrum TV comes with three subscription packages that provide a different number of channels at three different prices.
- Select – $44.99 per month with 125+ live TV channels.
- Silver – $69.99 per month with 175+ channels.
- Gold – $89.99 per month with 200+ channels.
How to Cast Spectrum App to Sony Smart TV
Before that, install the Spectrum app on your Android Smartphone from the Play Store.
1. Connect your smartphone and Sony Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Spectrum app on your Android smartphone.
3. Click on the Cast icon on the Spectrum app.
4. From the list of available devices, choose your Sony TV.
5. Open the content that you want to cast on your Sony Smart TV.
6. Now, the videos and contents from the Spectrum TV app will appear on your Smart TV.
How to AirPlay Spectrum App to Sony Smart TV
1. After installing the app on your iPhone, connect your Sony Smart TV and iPhone to the same WiFi network.
2. Start playing the content on the Spectrum app and select the AirPlay icon.
3. From the available devices, click on your Sony Smart TV.
4. Now, the videos and contents from the Spectrum app will appear on your TV.
Unfortunately, you cannot install the Spectrum app on Sony Bravia TVs.
You can install the Spectrum TV app on smartphones, streaming devices, gaming consoles, and Smart TVs like Samsung.