LG TV is one of the most impressive Smart TV models that you can find today. It ensures you the best television experience as it is filled with advanced features. One of such features to make your TV experience comfortable is its Sleep Timer. With the help of the Sleep Timer on your LG Smart TV, you can schedule to turn on your TV power on and off at any time.
Different Methods to Turn On the Sleep Timer on LG TV
- Using the Remote
- Without the Remote
How to Turn On the Sleep Timer on LG TV Using the Remote
Quick Guide: Open the Settings menu > Go to General > Select Timers > Choose the Sleep Mode.
You can simply press the Sleep button on your remote to turn on the Sleep timer. If you don’t have the Sleep button, follow these instructions carefully.
1. Open the LG Smart TV home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Open the Settings menu by selecting the Cog icon.
3. From the Settings menu, select the General option.
4. Next, select the Timers option.
5. Navigate to the Sleep Timer option.
6. Choose the time that you want to turn off your TV. After that, your LG TV will turn off.
How to Turn On the Sleep Timer on LG TV Without Remote
If your LG TV Remote is not working, you can use the physical button on your TV to control it. From the home screen, use the navigation button on the TV to go to the Sleep Timer menu. If you have a smartphone with you, you can use the LG Smart TV Remote App to control the TV.
How to Turn Off / Turn On LG TV at a Fixed Time
1. From the LG TV home screen, open the Settings menu.
2. Next, select the Time option and then choose the Off Time option.
3. Select the day and time to turn the TV off. You can change the option selected under Repeat as Daily, Manual, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, Off, Once, Sat-Sun, and Sun.
4. In the same way, you can schedule the time to turn on your LG TV.
Related: How to Turn off Subtitles on LG Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can turn off the LG TV automatically by using the command Settings > General > Time > Off Time > Select the time.
Yes, all the models of LG Smart TV have the sleep mode.