People like to get everything for free in the world. We cannot get everything for free but we can stream all our favorite media content for free with Pluto TV. With the Pluto TV app, you can watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, sports, news, comedy, and more. It offers more than 1000 movies and TV shows. You can stream Pluto TV on many streaming devices and smart TVs. If you like to stream Pluto TV on Philips Smart TV, then you are on the right track.
Pluto TV has two sections, live TV and on-demand. Pluto TV’s channels are divided into sections like Featured, Entertainment, Movies, Sports, Comedy, Kids, Latino, and Teck + Geek. It supports binge-worthy live TV channels of the UK’s most popular brands.
Stream Pluto TV on Philips Smart TV
Philips Smart TV supports both Android OS and Roku OS. So you can install the app from both Roku Channel Store and Google Play Store.
How to Stream Pluto TV on Philips Roku TV
1. Start your Philips Roku TV and go to the home screen.
2. Click on the Search from the home screen.
3. Search for Pluto TV.
4. Then, pick the Pluto TV app and click on the Add Channel button.
5. Once the Pluto TV app is installed, click on Go to Channel to launch the app.
6. Now, you will receive the Pluto TV’s activation code on the screen.
7. Visit the Pluto TV activation website and enter the activation code.
8. Once successfully activated, steam the contents from Pluto TV to Philips Roku TV.
Related: How to Install Pluto TV on Sony Smart TV.
How to Get Pluto TV on Philips Android TV
1. Turn on your Philips Android TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. Next, click on the Apps tab and open Google Play Store.
3. Now, type and search for Pluto TV and select the app.
4. Then, click on Install to install the Pluto TV app.
5. Once installed, click on Open.
6. Then, activate the Pluto TV app.
7. Launch the Pluto TV app and stream the contents from Pluto TV to Philips Smart TV.
That’s all. Now, you are ready to stream all the media content for free with Pluto TV. You can also stream Pluto TV on streaming channels like CBSN, NBC, FOX Sports, Sky News, NASA TV, Hulu, CNN, ESPN, and more. In case if you face any difficulties with the Pluto TV app, let us know in the comments section.