For many of us, the best entertainment is watching sports. It can be any sports like Cricket, Hockey, Football, Basket Ball and a lot more. If you are a Football lover, then you will surely know about NFL. National Football League (NFL) is a well-known American Football League consisting of 32 teams. NFL has a streaming app to watch highlights, live matches, replay, and other updates. Sony Smart TV is the best TV to stream all the media content without cable services. With that, you can stream NFL on Sony Smart TV.
NFL app brings you the exact news about the NFL teams and players. It has partnered with CBS, ESPN, Fox, NFL Network, and Telemundo Deportes. You will love streaming Good Morning Football, NFL GameDay shows on the NFL app. If you want offline streaming, you can download the matches and stream them offline.
NFL Game Pass Subscription
- Essential – $37.99 per annum
- Pro – $124.99 per annum or $13.99 per week
- NFL Game Pass – $99.99 per month
All these subscriptions come with seven days free trial.
How to Stream NFL on Sony Smart TV
Sony Smart TV runs on Android OS, so you can download the NFL app from the Google Play Store.
1. Turn on your Sony Android Smart TV and connect it to the WiFi network.
2. Press the Home button.
3. Then, navigate to Google Play Store on the home screen.
4. Now, click on the Search icon from the top left corner.
5. Next, on the search bar, type NFL.
6. Then, on the app information page, click on the Install button.
7. Launch the NFL app and sign in with your NFL login credentials and stream the matches on Sony Smart TV.
Related: How to Install NFL on Toshiba Smart TV
Alternative Way to Watch NFL on Sony Smart TV
1. Connect your smartphone and Sony Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Then, launch the NFL app and sign in with your account.
4. Next, select and play the match that you want to stream.
5. Now, click on the Cast icon.
6. Next, select your Sony Smart TV and stream the matches.
NFL Game Pass is the best way to watch NFL matches. With the NFL app, you can enjoy ad-free streaming. If you face any problems with the NFL app, kindly let us know in the comments section.