Apple AirPods are the most widely used wireless earbuds. It is very comfortable for streaming or listening to your favorites. You can not only use the AirPods with Apple devices rather than you can use the earbuds on other devices like Android, smart TVs, and more. AirPods can be connected easily via Bluetooth. If you own a Sony Smart TV and want to listen to media content without disturbing others, you can connect the AirPods, and AirPods Pro to the TV quickly.
How to Connect AirPods to Sony Smart TV
Sony Smart TV has a Bluetooth feature, so you can quickly connect the AirPods. Before getting into the procedure, make sure that you keep your AirPods in the pairing mode. Sony Smart TV also has AirPlay support to stream the content from the Apple devices. To keep your AirPods in the pairing mode, hold down the setup button in the charging case until the light flashes white.
1. Turn on your Sony Smart TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. From the home screen, tap your Profile icon and choose Settings.
3. Under the Settings, click the Network and Accessories tab.
4. Tap Bluetooth Settings and turn on the toggle to enable Bluetooth for pairing.
5. Further, click Add Device and the TV will search for the available Bluetooth devices nearby.
6. Choose your AirPods name from the Discovered Devices list.
7. Now, your AirPods will connect to the TV and you can enjoy your streaming conveniently.
8. If you want to unpair the Airpods, you can tap Disconnect or Unpair.
Unable to Connect AirPods to Sony Smart TV: Best Fixes
- Make sure that your AirPods are in the pairing mode
- Update the Sony Smart TV to the latest firmware
- Charge your AirPods and then try connecting it to the TV
- Ensure that AirPods are not connected to other devices
- Restart the Sony Smart TV for a Power Reset
- Check whether you turned on Bluetooth on your Sony TV
Hence, you can quickly connect your AirPods to your TV without any issues. With AirPods, you can stream your favorite media content and listen to songs & podcasts in rich audio quality. If you have any issues or suggestions for the above steps, please specify them in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can connect AirPods to the Sony Bravia TV by turning on Bluetooth in the settings.
Make sure to keep your AirPods in the pairing mode before connecting them to Sony Bravia TV.
You can reset your AirPods if you are unable to connect your AirPods to any device.