fuboTV is the best live TV streaming app which is a great cable TV alternative. fuboTV is known for streaming sports channels. The fuboTV’s interface is slick and well-designed. On fuboTV, you get more than 115 channels, including the major broadcast, cable networks, and support 4K streaming for selected content. With the fuboTV app, you can stream on-demand movies, TV shows, sports, live TV, and more. You can stream fuboTV on many smart TVs, including with JVC Smart TV.
fuboTV comes with 250+ hours of DVR to record the movies and shows to watch later. With fuboTV, you can have simultaneous streams of up to ten devices per account.
fuboTV offers two types of subscription plans and both plans offer a seven-day free trial.
- Starter – $64.99 per month (112 channels)
- Elite – $79.99 per month (158 channels)
Stream fuboTV on JVC Smart TV
JVC Smart TV runs on Android and Roku TV OS, so we can install fuboTV from Google Play Store and Roku Channel Store.
How to Stream fuboTV on JVC Roku TV
1. Turn on your JVC Roku TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Now, press the home button and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for the fuboTV app and select the fuboTV app.
4. Then, click on Add Channel to install the fuboTV app.
5. Select the Go to Channel button to launch the fuboTV.
6. Next, click on Sign in and enter the fuboTV credentials.
7. Stream the contents on your JVC Smart TV.
Related: How to Install fuboTV on Hisense Smart TV.
How to Stream fuboTV on JVC Android TV
1. Turn on your JVC Android TV and click on the Apps tab.
2. Then, click on the Google Play Store and select the Search icon.
3. Search for fuboTV and click on Install.
4. Now, click on Open to launch the fuboTV on your JVC TV.
5. Finally, sign in with your fuboTV credentials and stream the contents on JVC Smart TV.
If you are a sports lover, fuboTV is the best choice for you. fuboTV brings you a good mix of live news, sports, and entertainment content. You can easily stream fuboTV on JVC Smart TV. If you have any queries with the fuboTV app, kindly mention them in the comments section below.