|Yes [App Store]
|Yes [Play Store]
|Subscription starts at $7.99/month
|Sign Up Link
Disney Plus is a streaming service to watch movies, shows, series, and documentaries from Networks like Pixar, Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, 20th Century Fox, and National Geographic. The service offers two subscription plans: Disney+ Basic ($7.99/month) and Disney+ Premium ($13.99/month or $139.99/year). Additionally, you can also purchase Bundles to watch Hulu and ESPN+ content. Visit its official website to sign up for the plan you want.
How to Install Disney Plus on Skyworth Smart TV
1. Power On your Skyworth TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Now, select the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search option and enter Disney Plus using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the official app and tap the Install button to get the app on your Skyworth Smart TV.
5. After installing the Disney Plus app, launch it and activate it to stream your desired content.
How to Activate Disney Plus on Skyworth Smart TV
- Launch the Disney Plus app and hit the Sign-in button.
- Note down the 8-digit activation code displayed on the Disney Plus app.
- Visit the Disney Plus activation website [https://disneyplus.com/begin], enter the code, and tap the Continue button.
- Now, ensure that you’re logged in. If not, enter the necessary credentials (Email ID& Password).
- Finally, watch the Disney Plus content on your device.
How to Cast Disney Plus on Skyworth Smart TV
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your smartphone and sign in with your credentials. If you haven’t installed the app, get it from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your Smart TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi.
- Hit the Cast icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Choose your TV name from the list.
- Now, play the required content on Disney Plus and watch it on the TV screen.
How to AirPlay Disney Plus on Skyworth Smart TV
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your credentials. New users can install the app from the App Store on their devices.
- Connect your TV and iPhone/iPad to the same WiFi.
- Play the content and hit the AirPlay icon on the media playback.
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
- Now, the Disney Plus content on your iPhone will start to AirPlay on your TV.