|Yes [App Store]
|Yes [Play Store]
|Subscription starts at $7.99/month
|Sign Up Link
Disney Plus is a streaming service to watch movies, shows, series, and documentaries from Networks like Pixar, Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, 20th Century Fox, and National Geographic. The service offers two subscription plans: Disney+ Basic ($7.99/month) and Disney+ Premium ($13.99/month or $139.99/year). Additionally, you can also purchase Bundles to watch Hulu and ESPN+ content. Visit its official website to sign up for the plan you want.
How to Download Disney Plus on Insignia Smart TV
You can install the Disney Plus app on your Insignia Smart TV, running on Fire and Roku TV OS.
To Download Disney Plus on Insignia Fire TV
1. Launch the Insignia Fire TV and select the Search icon on the home screen.
2. Enter Disney Plus and choose the app from the suggestions.
3. Select the Disney Plus app and hit the Get button to download the app on Insignia Fire TV.
4. After downloading, click Open to launch the app on Firestick.
To Download Disney Plus on Insignia Roku TV
1. Turn on and connect your Insignia Roku TV to the internet connection.
2. Select the Streaming Channel option and hit Search Channel.
3. Enter Disney Plus using the on-screen keyboard and select the official app from the result.
4. Choose the Add Channel option to install the app on Insignia Roku TV.
5. Finally, select the Go to Channel option to launch the app on your TV.
How to Activate Disney Plus on Insignia Smart TV
- Launch the Disney Plus app and hit the Sign-in button.
- Note down the 8-digit activation code displayed on the Disney Plus app.
- Visit the Disney Plus activation website [https://disneyplus.com/begin], enter the code, and tap the Continue button.
- Now, ensure that you’re logged in. If not, enter the necessary credentials (Email ID& Password).
- Finally, watch the Disney Plus content on your device.
How to Cast Disney Plus on Insignia Smart TV
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your smartphone and sign in with your credentials. If you haven’t installed the app, get it from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your Smart TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi.
- Hit the Cast icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Choose your TV name from the list.
- Now, play the required content on Disney Plus and watch it on the TV screen.
How to AirPlay Disney Plus on Insignia Smart TV
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your credentials. New users can install the app from the App Store on their devices.
- Connect your TV and iPhone/iPad to the same WiFi.
- Play the content and hit the AirPlay icon on the media playback.
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
- Now, the Disney Plus content on your iPhone will start to AirPlay on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can fix the Disney Plus app not working issue on Insignia TV by restarting and updating the app. If still the problem has not been fixed, you can reset your Insignia TV to its initial settings.