Are you an anime fan with a Skyworth Smart TV? Then, the following section is completely dedicated to you because we are going to discuss how to add Crunchyroll on Skyworth Smart TV. You may have been using Crunchyroll on various devices and you might be excited to access it on your TV. Crunchyroll has one of the biggest collections of animes, Asian dramas, and Mangas (webtoons). So, it is a package of complete entertainment for anime fans.
It has shows in different languages, including English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, and Italian. So, it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand Japanese, you can always enjoy watching animes. The app hosts anime of different genres like adventure, action, comedy, genre, historical, and more.
Crunchyroll Subscription plans
Crunchyroll is a free service where you can watch your favorite animes, dramas, and mangas. However, it has three additional plans with a seven-day free trial. Let’s explore these plans on Crunchyroll that give you additional features to your app.
- Fan Plan: It charges you $7.99 per month and gives you access to new episodes of animes on the same day as it airs in Japan.
- Mega Fan: This plan costs you $9.99 per month and gives you discounts in the Crunchyroll Anime Merchandise store.
- Ultimate Fan: This plan costs $14.99 per month plan and gives you merchandise discounts.
How to Add Crunchyroll on Skyworth Smart TV
In the Google Play Store on your Skyworth Smart TV, you can find the Crunchyroll app.
1. Firstly, turn on your Skyworth Smart TV and connect to your internet connection.
2. Launch the Google Play Store and then click on the Search icon on your screen.
3. On the search bar, type in Crunchyroll and then search for the app.
4. Select the Crunchyroll app icon.
5. To download the app, click on the Install button.
6. Wait for the download of Crunchyroll to complete and then launch the app.
7. Follow the on-screen prompts to sign in to your Crunchyroll account.
8. Start streaming video titles from Crunchyroll on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Crunchyroll on TCL Smart TV.
Alternative Method to Cast Crunchyroll on Android TV
If you don’t want to add Crunchyroll on your TV, then you can choose to cast the app on your TV. Both the Android as well as the iOS app from Crunchyroll supports casting.
1. Firstly, connect both your Skyworth Smart TV as well the Android/iOS device to the same WiFi.
2. On your Android/iOS device, install Crunchyroll from the Google Play Store or App Store.
3. Launch the Crunchyroll app and sign in to your account.
4. Click on the Cast icon.
5. Browse through the Crunchyroll app library and choose any video to play.
6. Enjoy watching the Crunchyroll shows on your TV.
Now, you know how to add Crunchyroll on your Skyworth Smart TV. The Crunchyroll library is well categorized and has the content categorized under different sections. Find all episodes of your favorite series easily on the app. Also, new episodes of ongoing series are added to the app every day and you can stream them faster than others. Also, don’t miss the quality webtoons or mangas on Crunchyroll.