|Yes [App Store]
|Yes [Play Store]
|Free (ad-supported), starts from $7.99/month (ad-free)
|Sign Up Link
If you are a hard-core anime fan then Crunchyroll is a must-have app. With this app, you can stream numerous anime content, and is frequently updated with new episodes once it has been aired in its homeland, Japan. Crunchyroll is available on multiple platforms including smart TVs. Its ad-supported version is free to use. The ad-free version has three different plans namely Fan, Mega Fan, and Ultimate Fan costing $7.99/month, $9.99/month, and $14.99/month respectively. The best part is that the app offers a 14-day free trial on its premium plans to test the service.
How to Download Crunchyroll on Skyworth Smart TV
- Power On your Skyworth TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Now, select the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
- Click on the Search option and enter Crunchyroll using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official app and tap the Install button to get the app on your Skyworth Smart TV.
- After installing the Crunchyroll app, launch it and activate it to stream your desired content.
How to Activate Crunchyroll on Skyworth Smart TV
- Launch the Crunchyroll app and click on the Login button.
- You will see an activation code on the screen. Make a note of it.
- From your PC or smartphone, visit the Crunchyroll activation website [https://www.crunchyroll.com/activate].
- Enter the Phone Number and Email ID associated with the account and click Login.
- Enter the 6-digit code displayed on the screen and click Activate.
- Once the app has been activated, play your favorite anime content.
How to AirPlay Crunchyroll on Skyworth Smart TV
- Launch the Crunchyroll app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your credentials. New users can install the app from the App Store on their devices.
- Connect your TV and iPhone/iPad to the same WiFi.
- Play the event and hit the AirPlay icon on the media playback.
- Choose your TV from the list of available devices.
- Now, the Crunchyroll content on your iPhone will start to AirPlay on your TV.
How to Cast Crunchyroll on Skyworth Smart TV
- Launch the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone and sign in with your credentials. If you haven’t installed the app, get it from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your Smart TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi.
- Hit the Cast icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Choose your TV name from the list.
- Now, play the desired content on the Crunchyroll app and watch it on the TV screen.