Are you an anime lover with a Panasonic Smart TV? Here is a piece of good news for you. In this section, we shall learn about adding Crunchyroll on Panasonic Smart TV. Crunchyroll has one of the biggest collections of animes in its library. Also, Crunchyroll brings you access to manga (webtoons) and Asian dramas. Additionally, Crunchyroll supports content in multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Arabic. Therefore, Crunchyroll ensures that anyone using the app can understand and enjoy their shows.
When it comes to anime, Crunchyroll has all the genres covered for you. This includes action, adventure, drama, romance, fantasy, comedy, historical, and much more. You can easily search and find these dramas based on the genres as the app is categorized efficiently.
Crunchyroll Subscription plans
- Fan Plan: This is a $7.99 per month plan. It gives you access to all mangas in the library with new episodes added on the same day as it hits TV in Japan.
- Megafan: This $9.99 per month plan has all features of the fan plan along with additional features. Also, get discounts in the Crunchyroll Anime Merchandise store.
- Ultimate fan: If you want more merchandise discounts to get a $14.99 per month Ultimate fan subscription
How to Add Crunchyroll on Panasonic Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV has its version of the Crunchyroll app that you can download from the Google Play Store.
1. First, turn on your Panasonic Smart TV and connect to the internet.
2. Launch the Google Play Store, click on the Search icon.
3. On the search bar, type in Crunchyroll and search for the same.
4. When the search results appear, select on the Crunchyroll app.
5. To download the Crunchyroll app, click on the Install button.
6. Further, wait till the download finishes.
7. Launch the Crunchyroll app and follow the on-screen prompts to sign in.
8. Start streaming your favorite shows from the app on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Crunchyroll on Insignia Smart TV.
Alternative Method: Cast Crunchyroll on Panasonic Smart TV
If you don’t want to add the Crunchyroll app on your TV, you can choose to cast it on your TV. Both the Android and iOS apps of Crunchyroll are compatible with casting. Make sure that you need to have the latest version of the Crunchyroll app.
1. Connect both your Panasonic Smart TV as well as your casting device to the same Wi-Fi.
3. Launch the Crunchyroll app and then sign in to your account.
4. Click on the Cast icon on the top-right corner of your screen.
5. Browse through the app library and choose the video to play.
6. Enjoy watching the video on your TV.
These are the two different ways to stream the Crunchyroll app on your Panasonic Smart TV. So, you can watch all the episodes of your favorite anime titles on your TV. All of these come for free and you can add more additional features with a premium subscription. If you have any queries with the Crunchyroll app, let us know in the comments.