Comedy Central is one of the most entertaining television channels we have ever had. It is a US-based TV channel and is owned by ViacomCBS. Additionally, Comedy Central has localized versions in countries outside the United States. This streaming service mainly focuses on the mature audience and has shows to impress them. These shows include series, TV shows, feature films, and standup comedies. The standup comedies include the ones of Gabriel Iglesias and Kevin Hart. Let’s learn how to add and stream Comedy Central on Skyworth Smart TV.
Popular shows on Comedy Central include the Daily Show with Trevor Noah, South Park, Crank Yankers, and Inside Amy Schumer. All of them stream on-demand and you can binge-watch your favorite shows.
Comedy Central Pricing
There are no subscription plans on Comedy Central that you need to subscribe to. However, you need a proper TV provider subscription. Popular streaming services like Philo, Sling TV, Hulu, fuboTV, and YouTube TV have Comedy Central.
How to Add Comedy Central on Skyworth Smart TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and then connect it to the internet.
2. Select the Apps tab and then launch Google Play Store.
3. Inside the Play Store, click on the Search icon.
4. Type down Comedy Central and search for the app.
5. Pick up the Comedy Central app from the search results.
6. Click on the Install button and then start downloading the app.
7. Once the download finishes, launch the Comedy Central app on your TV.
8. Click on the Sign In menu and get the Activation Code on your screen.
9. Visit the Comedy Central Activation website on any web browser.
10. Enter the Activation Code in the field provided.
11. Click on the Continue button.
12. Then, log in with the credentials of your TV provider.
13. Start streaming your favorite shows in the Comedy Central app.
Alternative Way to Stream Comedy Central on Skyworth Smart TV
If you don’t wish to add Comedy Central on your TV, you can cast its Android/iOS app on your TV instead. Follow these instructions to cast the Comedy Central app.
2. Next, launch the Comedy Central app and complete any sign-in process.
3. Select any video you like to watch and then tap on the Watch Now button.
4. Now, you need to tap the Cast icon.
5. From the list of available casting devices, pick Skyworth Smart TV.
6. Within a few seconds, the Comedy Central app starts to cast on your TV.
Now, you know two ways to access Comedy Central on your Skyworth Smart TV. You can choose the right method based on your needs. Also, ensure that you have a subscription with the right TV provider. If you have any issues with the Comedy Central app, let us know in the comments.