Sling TV is the best streaming service for watching live channels at a minimal cost. The service has two plans: Sling Orange ($40/month) and Sling Blue ($40/month). The first plan offers 32 channels, whereas the second one has 41 channels in its lineup. Additionally, you can purchase Sling Orange + Blue ($55/month) to watch all the channels with a single package. Visit its official site to sign up for the package you want.
How to Download Sling TV on Skyworth Smart TV
1. Power On your Skyworth TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Now, select the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search option and enter Sling TV using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the official app and tap the Install button to get the app on your Skyworth Smart TV.
5. After installing the Sling TV, launch it and activate it to stream your desired content.
How to Activate Sling TV on Skyworth Smart TV
- Launch the Sling TV app and hit the Sign-in button.
- Note down the Sling TV activation code displayed on the Sling TV app.
- Visit the Sling TV activation website [www.sling.com/sign-in/activate] and enter the code displayed on the Sling TV app.
- Log in with your credentials and relaunch the app on your device.
- Finally, watch the Sling TV content on your device.
How to AirPlay Sling TV on Skyworth Smart TV
- Launch the Sling TV app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your credentials. New users can install the app from the App Store on their devices.
- Connect your TV and iPhone/iPad to the same WiFi.
- Play the content and hit the AirPlay icon on the media playback.
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
- Now, the Sling TV content on your iPhone will start to AirPlay on your TV.
How to Cast Sling TV on Skyworth Smart TV
- Launch the Sling TV app on your smartphone and sign in with your credentials. If you haven’t installed the app, get it from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your Smart TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi.
- Hit the Cast icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Choose your TV name from the list.
- Now, play the required content on Sling TV and watch it on the TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can fix the Sling TV not working by restarting the app and updating the firmware on your Skyworth Smart TV.