Comedy Central is a popular television channel from ViacomCBS that we all are familiar with. This American TV channel has its own localized versions in various countries outside the United States. The contents in the Comedy Central app include shows, series, feature films, and stand-up comedies. The app brings to you both live streaming of the channel as well as on-demand titles. Let’s discuss the methods to add Comedy Central app on JVC Smart TV.
Comedy Central is popular because of its high-quality streaming content. Some of the shows that stand up to this level include Daily Show with Trevor Noah, South Park, and Inside Amy Schumer. Also, there are best-in-class stand-up comedies from popular hosts, including Gabriel Iglesias and Kevin Hart.
Comedy Central Subscription Plans
There are no standalone subscription plans in the Comedy Central app. Similar to other TV channels, we need a TV Provider subscription to unlock the Comedy Central app.
How to Stream Comedy Central on JVC Smart TV
When it comes to operating systems, JVC Smart TV supports either a Roku TV OS or an Android TV OS. The method of adding Comedy Central on Roku TV OS is different from that on Android OS. So, we shall discuss both of these in the following section in detail.
How to Install Comedy Central on JVC Roku TV
(1) Turn on your JVC Roku TV and then connect to your Internet.
(2) On your home screen, select the Streaming Channels option and then the Search Channel option.
(3) Type down Comedy Central in the search bar.
(4) Select the Comedy Central app icon from the result options.
(5) Click on the Add Channel option to download the Comedy Central app.
(6) Click on OK and then on Go to Channel to launch Comedy Central on your TV.
(7) Click on the Sign In menu and get the Activation Code on your screen.
(8) Visit the Comedy Central Activation site using your PC or smartphone.
(9) Enter the Activation Code in the space provided and then click on Continue.
(10) Log in with the credentials of your TV provider.
(11) Stream all the comedy videos on your JVC Smart TV.
Related: How to Stream Comedy Central on Hisense Smart TV.
How to Install Comedy Central on JVC Android TV
(1) Turn on your JVC Android TV and then click on the Apps tab on your home screen.
(2) Select the Google Play Store and then the Search icon in the Play Store.
(3) Type down Comedy Central and search for the app.
(4) Pick up from the suggestions and click on the Install option.
(5) To launch the Comedy Central app, click on Open.
(6) Next, click on the Sign In menu and then get the Activation Code.
(7) Go to the Comedy Central Activation website and complete the activation.
(8) Within a few seconds, you can start streaming Comedy Central on your JVC Smart TV.
Choose the method that suits you better based on your OS and add Comedy Central to your Smart TV. All you need is a suitable TV provider subscription. Also, you can enjoy Comedy Central for free with the free trial on fuboTV, YouTube TV, and Philo. Have a great time streaming your favorite shows on Comedy Central.