YouTube has come up with an application called YouTube TV that offers more than 85+ live TV channels and various other on-demand content. It costs $65/month to subscribe to the service. You wouldn’t require any cable or contract to stream the contents. The app is available on various platforms, including Smart TVs. As far as JVC Smart TV is concerned, we have Android-based TVs and Roku-based TVs. Luckily, YouTube TV is available for both platforms. Let us see how to install and watch YouTube TV on JVC Smart TV.
YouTube TV on JVC Smart TV
YouTube TV is available on both Play Store and Roku Channel Store. So you can easily install the application on the JVC Smart TV.
Install YouTube TV on JVC Android Smart TV
1. Turn on your JVC Smart TV and make sure to connect it to the internet network.
2. Navigate to the Apps section from the home screen.
3. Click on the Play Store to navigate to it.
4. Click on the Search icon on the top-left corner.
5. Type YouTube TV with the help of an on-screen keyboard and TV remote.
6. Select the app from the list of suggestions.
7. Now click on the Install button on the app installation screen.
The app will be downloaded and installed on your TV.
Install YouTube TV on JVC Roku Smart TV
1. Turn on your JVC TV and connect it to the internet.
2. From the Roku home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels section.
3. On the Roku Channel Store, click on the Search Channels option.
4. On the search field type YouTube TV with the help of the Roku remote and on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the YouTube TV app from the list of app suggestions.
6. On the app installation screen, click on the Add Channel tab.
The app will be downloaded and installed on your Roku TV.
Related: How to Stream Sling TV on JVC Smart TV?
How to Activate YouTube TV on your TV?
1. Launch the YouTube TV app on your Smart TV.
2. Now go to Settings and choose Link with TV code.
3. An activation code will appear on your TV.
4. From your mobile or computer web browser, go to the Google Activation site.
5. Enter the code and click continue.
6. Log in to your Google account associated with the YouTube TV.
Now the YouTube TV app on your TV will refresh and start loading the contents. You can now stream Live TV shows and on-demand content on the JVC TV with the help of YouTube TV.