When someone says cartoon channels, one of the first images that come to our mind is the Cartoon Network. For some adults, Cartoon Network has had played a major role in their childhood. For most others, it has a proper share of their childhood. Even today, Cartoon Network stream shows that the present generation is interested. If you have kids at home, why don’t you share this platform with them? So, let’s add and stream Cartoon Network on Insignia Smart TV.
The library of Cartoon Network will amaze kids with its wealth of cartoons. These shows are organized properly and you can easily search for any show you like. Popular shows include Ben 10, Horrid Henry, We Bare Bears, Powerpuff Girls, AdventureTime, Teen Titans Go, and Justice League Action.
Subscription plans on Cartoon Network
- The individual subscription to Cartoon Network costs you $8 per month.
- You can also use the TV provider subscription to stream Cartoon Network content.
Add Cartoon Network on Insignia Smart TV
The Insignia Smart TV has both a Fire OS as well as a Roku OS. The method to add the app varies according to the OS you have.
How to Install Cartoon Network on Insignia Fire TV
(1) Firstly, turn on your Insignia Fire TV and then click on the Find tab.
(2) Next, select the Search option and search for Cartoon Network.
(3) Select the Cartoon Network app from the results and then on the Get button.
(4) Click on Open to launch the Cartoon Network app.
(5) Click on Sign In.
(6) This will give you the Cartoon Network Activation Code on your screen.
(7) Visit the Cartoon Network activation website on any browser and enter the Activate code.
(8). Then, start streaming your favorite cartoons on the app.
Related: How to Stream Cartoon Network on Sharp Smart TV.
How to Install Cartoon Network on Insignia Roku TV
(1) Turn on your TCL Roku TV and get the Roku home screen.
(2) Next, click on the Streaming Channels option.
(3) From the list, choose the Search Channels option.
(4) Search for the Cartoon Network app.
(5) From the search results, pick the Cartoon Network app.
(6) On the overview screen, click on the Add Channel button.
(7) Launch the Cartoon Network channel on your TV.
(8) You get the Cartoon Network Activation Code. With that, complete the activation process.
(9) Finally, the Cartoon Network app activates and you can start streaming your favorite cartoons on it.
Now, you know how to get the Cartoon Network app easily on your Insignia Smart TV. Popular streaming services with Cartoon Network includes Philo, Sling TV, and YouTube TV. Have a great time streaming your favorite cartoon shows and movies with the Cartoon Network app.