Are you looking to stream Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV? Insignia Smart TV has two different types of TVs: Insignia Fire TV and Insignia Roku TV. Sling TV is available on both Fire TV and Roku TV. With Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV, you can stream more than 60 live TV channels along with plenty of hours of on-demand content as well. Sling TV has three different subscription plans. You can choose the plan that suits you and start streaming your favorite content on your TV.
Sling TV allows you to stream more than 45 channels including AMC, CNN, ESPN, Food Network, TBS, USA, FX, EI Rey, Comedy Central, History, IFC, NFL Network, and much more. Sling TV also offers a lot of add-on packages to stream some additional content. The add-on packages are Sports Extra Package for $11 per month, Comedy Extra, and Kids Extra Packages for $6 per month.
Sling TV Subscription
Sling TV offers 3 subscription plans to access the content.
|Subscription Plan||Price||Number of Channels|
|Sling Orange + Blue||$55/month||47|
How to Stream Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV?
The Insignia Smart TV is available on two TV OS, namely Fire TV OS and Roku TV OS. Sling TV is available in Amazon App Store and Roku Channel Store.
How to Install Sling TV on Insignia Fire TV?
1. Start the Insignia Fire TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. On the home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Search for the Sling TV app in the search bar.
4. Pick the Sling TV app from the search results.
5. Click on Get to install the Sling TV app on Insignia Fire TV.
6. Click on Open to launch the Sling TV app.
7. Now, you will get the Sling TV activation code.
8. Visit the Sling TV activation site on any browser.
9. Enter the Sling TV code and click on Continue.
10. Then, stream the live TV channels.
Related: How to Install Sling TV on Toshiba Smart TV.
How to Stream Sling TV on Insignia Roku TV
1. Turn on the Insignia Roku TV and press the Home button.
2. Click on Search and search for the Sling TV app.
3. Go ahead and click on Add Channel to install Sling TV.
4. Click on Go to Channel to launch the app.
5. An Activation code will appear on your TV screen. Next, visit the Sling TV activation site.
6. Enter the Sling TV code and click on Continue.
7. Then, watch all the live TV channels.
How to Fix Sling TV Not Working on Insignia Smart TV issue?
If Sling TV is not working on your Smart TV, then you can use the following troubleshooting methods:
- Remove and reinstall the app again.
- Check whether you have a valid subscription.
- Check your internet connectivity. If there is an issue with the WiFi, connect your Insignia Smart TV to a new WiFi.
- Clear the app cache.
- Restart your smart TV.
- If nothing works, then reset your Insignia TV and try again.
Sling TV is one of the best streaming apps for cord-cutters. You can stream both live TV and on-demand movies, series, and TV shows. If you have any queries about Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV, specify them in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can stream Sling TV on multiple devices but it depends on the subscription you choose.
Yes, to stream any content on the TV, you need a subscription. Sling TV offers three different plans and you can choose the one that suits you.