Live TV streaming services are developed to replace cable TV. If you are worried about paying a big cable bill every month, then you must find the best alternative. Sling TV is a cheap alternative to cable TV. On Sling TV, you can stream live TV of the most popular channels at a low price. Further, you can also access local channels and sports programming. In addition, Sling also offers you on-demand videos to stream. You can stream all your favorite media content at a time that is convenient to you. You can install Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV to stream the content.
Sling TV lets you stream more than 60 channels like AMC, CNN, ESPN, Food Network, TBS, USA, FX, EI Rey, Comedy Central, History, IFC, NFL Network, and many more. Sling TV also offers a lot of add-on packages to stream some additional content. The add-on packages are Sports Extra Package for $11 per month, Comedy Extra, and Kids Extra Packages for $6 per month.
Sling TV Subscription
Sling TV offers 3 subscription plans to access the content.
|Subscription Plan||Price||Number of Channels|
|Sling Orange + Blue||$45/month||53|
Stream Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV
The Insignia Smart TV is available on two TV OS, namely Fire TV OS and Roku TV OS. Sling TV is available in Amazon App Store and Roku Channel Store.
How to Install Sling TV on Insignia Fire TV
1. Start the Insignia Fire TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. On the home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Search for the Sling TV app in the search bar.
4. Pick the Sling TV app from the search results.
5. Click on Get to install the Sling TV app on Insignia Fire TV.
6. Click on Open to launch the Sling TV app.
7. Now, you will get the Sling TV activation code.
8. Visit the Sling TV activation site on any browser.
9. Enter the Sling TV code and click on Continue.
10. Then, stream the live TV channels.
Related: How to Install Sling TV on Toshiba Smart TV.
How to Stream Sling TV on Insignia Roku TV
1. Turn on the Insignia Roku TV and press the Home button.
2. Click on Search and search for the Sling TV app.
3. Go ahead and click on Add Channel to install Sling TV.
4. Click on Go to Channel to launch the app.
5. An Activation code will appear on your TV screen. Next, visit the Sling TV activation site.
6. Enter the Sling TV code and click on Continue.
7. Then, watch all the live TV channels.
Sling TV is one of the best streaming apps for cord-cutters. You can stream both live TV and on-demand movies, series, and TV shows. If you have any queries about Sling TV on Insignia Smart TV, specify them in the comments section.