Panasonic Smart TV runs on Android OS. So, you can use the Google Play Store to install applications on it. There will be no difficulties in using Android TV OS as it is similar to Android smartphones. Most of the apps available in the Google Play Store on Android smartphones will be supported on Panasonic Smart TV. One such application that supports Panasonic Smart TV is TNT. You can download the Watch TNT app to stream the TNT channel on your Panasonic Smart TV.
TNT is an American cable TV channel founded in 1988. This channel was formerly known as Turner Television Channel. During its initial stages, it concentrated on sports and certain movies. In the late 1990s, the wrestling show called WCW was the highest-rated show in the history of TNT. Later in the year 2000, it shifted its focus in delivering content such as drama films and sports such as NBA. You can access all of its contents on your smart TV with the Watch TNT application.
How to Watch TNT On Panasonic Smart TV
1. Turn on your Panasonic Smart TV.
2. Select the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Choose the Google Play Store.
4. Select the Search icon.
5. In the Search Bar, type Watch TNT and search for it.
6. Choose the Watch TNT app from the search result.
7. Select the Install button to install the Watch TNT app on your Smart TV.
8. After installation, open the Watch TNT app and note down the Activation Code.
9. Then, visit the official Activation Website of TNT.
10. Select your device type.
11. Enter your Activation Code and click Submit.
12. Now, the Watch TNT app on your TV will be activated.
13. Stream all the TNT videos on your Smart TV.
Related: How to Stream TNT on TCL Smart TV.
Alternative Method – Cast TNT to Panasonic Smart TV
1. Connect your Android device and Panasonic Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Watch TNT app on your Android device from the Play Store.
3. Open the Watch TNT app and log in with your cable TV subscription account.
4. Select any show to play on your Panasonic Smart TV.
5. Tap on the Cast icon.
6. Select your Panasonic Smart TV from the list of available devices.
7. Now, you can watch the TNT channel on your Panasonic Smart TV.
TNT is a great choice to get entertained all the time. With TNT, you can watch drama movies and series with some live sports action added to its list. So, get the TNT channel on your Panasonic Smart TV. If you have any issues with the Watch TNT app, let us know in the comments.