YouTube TV offers more than 100 live TV channels to stream. On YouTube TV, you can stream live and on-demand shows and movies. YouTube TV has a mixed library of live TV, entertainment, sports, and news channels. Further, it gives unlimited cloud DVR to record the shows for about nine months. It has an easy-to-use, intuitive interface and is available on all the major platforms, including iOS, Android, Xbox, PS4, and Smart TVs. With that, you can watch YouTube TV on Insignia Smart TV.
YouTube TV offers channels like AMC, Animal Planet, CNN, Comedy Central, Fox News, MSNBC, MTV, TBS, and ESPN. In addition, YouTube TV also gives you three simultaneous streams across various platforms. You can also set up individual family profiles.
Pricing of YouTube TV
YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. The subscription includes YouTube TV originals too. It also offers several add-on packages from premium networks like HBO Max, SHOWTIME, and FOX Soccer Plus.
Stream YouTube TV on Insignia Smart TV
Insignia Smart TV runs on two TV OS. They are Fire TV OS and Roku TV OS. And YouTube TV is available on both TV OS at their dedicated app store.
How to Install YouTube TV on Insignia Fire TV
1. Start the Insignia Fire TV and connect it to the WiFi network.
2. Select the Search option under the Find menu.
3. Search for YouTube TV in the search bar.
4. Pick the YouTube TV app from the search results.
5. Go ahead and click on Get to install the YouTube TV app from the Amazon App Store.
6. Click on Open to launch the YouTube TV app.
7. Sign in with your YouTube TV credentials.
8. Select and play the contents from YouTube TV to Insignia Smart TV.
Related: How to Download YouTube TV on Sony Smart TV.
How to Install YouTube TV on Insignia Roku TV
1. Launch the Insignia Roku TV and press the Home button.
2. Select the Search option in the menu.
3. Type YouTube TV in the search and choose the YouTube TV app.
4. Proceed with Add Channel to install YouTube TV on Insignia Roku TV.
5. Tap OK in the prompt and select Go to Channel to launch the YouTube TV app.
6. Go to the Settings and select Link TV with Code.
7. It displays an activation code on the TV screen. Visit the YouTube TV activation website.
8. Type the code and select Next. Sign in with your account credentials.
9. Start streaming the favorite content from YouTube TV to Insignia Roku TV.
YouTube TV is a popular live TV streaming service that is available only in the US. Using a VPN, you can access YouTube TV from anywhere in the world. If you have any problems with the YouTube TV app, do let us know in the comments section below.