Amazon Prime Video brings you tons of movies and shows to stream in various languages. On the Amazon Prime Video app, you can get access to a library of ad-free on-demand content. Amazon Prime’s UI is user-friendly when comparing to other services. Amazon Prime Video is available on many streaming devices and smart TVs. We can also stream Amazon Prime Video on Vizio Smart TV easily as it comes pre-installed.
With one Prime Video subscription, you can watch the contents on three screens simultaneously. If you are not a Prime member, you can also buy or rent the titles you want, or you can subscribe to the standalone Prime Video membership. You can stream the contents in 4K HDR quality.
Amazon Prime Video Subscription
Amazon Prime costs $12.99 per month and $119 per annum. Standalone Prime Video membership costs $8.99 per month.
Stream Amazon Prime Video on Vizio Smart TV
On most of the Vizio Smart TVs, Amazon Prime Video comes pre-installed, so you can launch the app and stream the contents. If your TV doesn’t come with Amazon Prime Video, you can cast the app from Android and iOS smartphone to your Smart TVs.
How to Get Amazon Prime Video on Vizio Smart TV
1. Launch the Amazon Prime Video application from your TV home screen.
2. Next, sign in with your Prime Video credentials.
3. Select and play the movie or show that you want to watch.
4. If you want to watch the movie offline, click on the Download icon on the description page to download the video file.
Related: How to Install Amazon Prime Video on Philips Smart TV.
How to Cast Amazon Prime Videos to Vizio Smart TV From Smartphone
1. Connect your Smartphone and your Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the Prime Video app and sign in with your account.
4. Then, select and play the movie or shows that you want to watch.
5. Now, click on the Cast icon on the media player.
6. Then, select your Vizio Smart TV, and stream the movie on your Smart TV.
Amazon Prime Video on Vizio Smart TV: Not Working
If you have any issues with the Amazon Prime Video app while streaming on Vizio Smart TV, you can solve that with ease.
- Close the Prime Video app and try again after some time.
- Restart your Vizio Smart TV.
- Update the Prime Video app from the Vizio Store.
- Update Vizio Smart TV to its latest firmware.
- Sign out of Amazon Prime on Vizio TV and sign in again.
Amazon Prime Video is an inexpensive streaming service that offers lots of movies and TV shows. With the Prime Video app, you get complete entertainment. Either install the Prime Video app or cast the app to your Vizio Smart TV. Comment us your queries in the comment section below.