If you are a video content creator, then you might be familiar with Vimeo. Vimeo is a platform that lets you host and share videos. It is an American-based network that you can access across the globe. It supports multiple languages like English, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, German, and Japanese. One of the most attractive features of Vimeo is that it lets you edit the videos with in-built tools and broadcast them. So, there is no need to add all the different apps to create and edit your videos. Today, we shall learn how to access Vimeo on a Hisense Smart TV.
If you aren’t a video creator, it doesn’t mean that you don’t need Vimeo. You can enjoy watching videos in HD with zero ads on the Vimeo app. It is guaranteed that you can have access to quality content with all the creators on Vimeo putting their best effort into creating videos. So, you can follow your favorite creator’s channel, collection, and different categories.
Vimeo has three subscription plans. Vimeo Plus costs $7 per month, Vimeo Pro costs $20 per month, Vimeo Premium costs $75 per month.
Stream Vimeo on Hisense Smart TV
You know that a Hisense Smart TV supports both an Android OS as well as a Roku TV OS. Let’s learn how to add Vimeo on both of these.
How to Add Vimeo on Hisense Roku TV
(1) First, turn on your Hisense Roku TV and connect to the internet.
(2) On the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
(3) Next, click on the Search option and search for Vimeo in the search bar.
(4) Choose the Vimeo app from the search suggestions.
(5) On the overview page, select the Add Channel option and start downloading Vimeo.
(6) To launch Vimeo, click on the Go to Channel option.
(7) Sign in with the credentials of your Vimeo account.
(8) Start streaming your favorite videos from Vimeo on your TV.
Related: How to Stream YouTube on Hisense Smart TV.
How to Add Vimeo on Hisense Android TV
(1) Firstly, turn on your Hisense Android TV and connect to the internet.
(2) Choose the Apps tab and then launch the Google Play Store.
(3) Search for Vimeo using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) From the app suggestions, pick the Vimeo app.
(5) Click on Install and start downloading the Vimeo app.
(6) Click on Open to launch the app.
(7) Sign In to the app with the credentials of your Vimeo account.
(8) Finally, it is time to browse through the app and stream creative videos.
Now, you know how to add and stream Vimeo on your Hisense Smart TV. So, you can find shows that will blow your mind and enjoy streaming the same at your convenience. You can share the same with a small community of your friends. If you wish, you can download videos and stream them offline.