Funimation app consists of a big collection of English dubbed anime. It has anime content aired on Japan broadcast. The app is currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand. It is a paid app, but it has a 14 day free trial period to check out the service. You can download the content to stream offline later. The Funimation app supports almost all devices and thereby, you can also watch Funimation streaming on Hisense Smart TV.
The Funimation app allows us to browse content from its extensive anime collection. You can also customize your browsing experience by genre, language, and age rating. It will also provide recommendations for new content, which really makes our streaming experience so good. The app offers subtitles for all the contents and it streams content without any ads. The contents in the library are available in HD Streaming quality.
Funimation Subscription Plan
Funimation has three different subscription plans. As said before, the 14 days trial period is available on all these plans. You can get the subscription on the Funimation website.
|Premium Plus Ultra||–||$99.99|
How to Stream Funimation on Hisense Smart TV
Hisense smart TV supports both Roku TV OS and Android TV OS. You can install the Funimation app from the Roku channel store and the Google Play Store.
Install Funimation on Hisense Roku TV
(1) Turn on the Hisense Roku TV and then connect to the Wi-Fi network connection.
(2) From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels.
(3) Type Funimation on the search bar and choose the Funimation app from the search results.
(4) Select Add Channel to install Funimation app on the Hisense smart TV.
(5) Click OK and select Go to Channel to launch the Funimation app.
(6) Sign in to your Funimation account and browse the content you want to stream.
Related: How to Watch Funimation on Toshiba Smart TV
Install Funimation on Hisense Android TV
(1) Switch on the Hisense Android TV and connect to the internet.
(2) Select the Apps tab and launch Google Play Store from the home screen.
(3) Click on the Search icon and type in Funimation in the search bar.
(4) Tap the Funimation app from the search results.
(5) Click Install to download the Funimation app on the Hisense smart TV.
(6) Select Open to launch the Funimation app and log in to your Funimation account.
(7) Choose the content to stream on the Hisense Smart TV.
The Funimation app is a boon for all anime fans who especially prefer English dubbed ones. It also allows multiple users to log in at the same time, but it depends on your subscription. Best anime like Akira, black clover, fairy tail, soul eater, brotherhood are available in the app. If you have any queries with the Funimation app, leave them in the comment section.