- The Viki app is not available on the LG Content Store.
- AirPlay (iPhone or iPad): Viki App → Control Center → Screen Mirroring → LG Smart TV.
You can watch your favorite Asian dramas, movies, and more on the Viki app. Unfortunately, the Viki app is not available on LG TV. But no worries, you can watch Viki movies and series on your LG Smart TV. For that, you can use the web browser or the AirPlay feature on LG TV. LG Smart TV supports AirPlay if you have webOS version 4.0 and above.
How to AirPlay Viki on LG TV
1. Install the Rakuten Viki app on your iPhone or iPad through App Store.
2. Connect the LG TV and iPhone (or iPad) to the same WiFi connection.
3. Open the Viki app on your iPhone and choose any video.
4. Now, go to Control Center on your iPhone.
5. Tap the Screen Mirroring option.
6. On the list of devices, choose your LG TV.
7. Now, play any video from the Viki app and watch them on your TV.
How to Watch Viki on LG TV via Web Browser
1. Open a web browser on your LG Smart TV.
2. In the search bar, search for the website of Viki (https://www.viki.com/).
3. Now, click on Create Account and register yourself on the website. Click on Login if you are already an existing user.
4. You can use the Search icon to search your favorite content.
5. Choose any video.
6. Click on the Play button to start watching the video content.
Yes, Viki was purchased by Rakuten in 2013.
Shows like Kdramas, Japanese, and Chinese movies are available on the Viki app.