If you wish to stream high-octane UFC fights on LG Smart TV? There are two methods. If you have a UFC Fight Pass subscription, you can get the UFC app to stream UFC 288 on LG Smart TV. Otherwise, you can watch it online by visiting the ESPN Plus website from a web browser.
Watching UFC via ESPN requires active ESPN+ ($9.99/mo) including an additional purchase of a UFC PPV pass that costs $79.99 per event. If you don’t have an ESPN+ subscription, you can purchase the bundle by paying $124.98.
UFC Supported LG Smart TVs
The following is a list of TV models which are compatible with the UFC app.
How to Watch UFC 288 on LG Smart TV using UFC Fight Pass
LG Content Store allows users to add apps on LG Smart TV for free. As UFC is natively available on the LG Content Store, you can install it with ease.
1. Press the Home button on the LG TV remote.
2. When the LG Content Store opens up, click the Apps icon at the top.
3. Click the Search icon, enter UFC, and search for the app.
4. Select UFC from the search result and click Install.
5. Once installed, open the UFC app.
6. Login with your UFC Fight Pass account.
7. When the homepage appears, click on UFC 288 and play the event.
How to Watch UFC 288 on LG Smart TV using ESPN+
Though ESPN has a dedicated application, it is unsupported for LG Smart TV. So, you need to use your TV browser to watch the ESPN+ content.
1. Open a web browser on LG Smart TV.
2. Enter (https://plus.espn.com/ufc) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. Next, click Log In at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Log in with your ESPN+ subscribed account and click Continue.
5. Head to the UFC section and click on any event to play.
You can also watch highlights and post-match shows of previous UFC events.
UFC 288 Fight Card
Here is a complete schedule of the UFC 288 early prelims, prelims, and main card.
|Phil Hawes vs Ikram Aliskerov||Middleweight|
|Rafael Estevam vs Zhalgas Zhumagulov||Flyweight|
|Joseph Holmes vs Claudio Ribeiro||Middleweight|
|Daniel Santos vs Johnny Muñoz||Bantamweight|
|Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Devin Clark||Light Heavyweight|
|Kalinn Williams vs Rolando Bedoya||Welterweight|
|Marina Rodriquez vs Virna Jandiroba||Women Strawweight|
|Aljamain Sterling vs Henry Cejudo||Bantamweight|
|Jéssica Andrade vs Yan Xiaonan||Women Strawweight|
|Drew Dober vs Matt Frevola||Lightweight|
|Movsar Evloev vs Bryce Mitchell||Featherweight|
|Kron Gracie vs Charles Jourdain||Featherweight|
Frequently Asked Questions
Users in Canada can watch the live stream of all UFC events using TSN on LG Smart TV.
If you are residing in the UK, you can watch the UFC live matches via UFC Fight Pass subscription (£6.99/mo). Some events are also available on BT Sport on LG Smart TV.
No, the UFC Arabia app is not available for LG Smart TV.