Twitch app allows you to watch gameplay videos from most popular games like PUBG, Clash of Clans, COD, and more. You can tune into your favorite sports like soccer, swimming, football, wrestling, or any sport. This guide is all about how to stream Twitch on Panasonic Smart TV.
No matter whether you are streaming or playing, you can use to chat feature to communicate with others. With simple and intuitive navigation you can discover brand new multiplayer games and IRL videos. It also stream interactive live news videos. You can also follow the channel of the streamers you like to get activity updates and notifications.
How to Stream Twitch on Panasonic Smart TV
Twitch app is available on Google Play Store. So you can download it directly and stream it on Panasonic Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Panasonic smart TV and connect to the internet.
2. Move to the Apps section. Choose Google Play Store.
3. Type Twitch on the search bar to search for the app.
4. Choose Twitch from the search results. Tap Install to download the app.
5. Click Open to launch the Twitch app.
6. The Twitch Activation Code will appear on the screen.
7. On the web browser, go to the Twitch Activation site and enter the code.
8. Click the Activate button.
9. Choose any video content and start streaming on your Panasonic Smart TV.
Related: How to Stream Twitch on Toshiba Smart TV.
Alternative Method to Stream Twitch on Panasonic Smart TV
1. Connect your Panasonic Smart TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Navigate to the Google Play store on your Smartphone. Search and install the Twitch app.
3. Launch the Twitch app.
4. Now, play any video content from the Twitch app.
5. Tap on the Cast icon at the right corner of your screen.
6. Select Panasonic Smart TV from the list of devices.
7. Enjoy streaming Twitch on your Smart TV.
Twitch is one of the amazing websites where you can watch your favorite gamers stream their games and interact with them. Such a super cool feature. Enhance your gaming experience with Twitch. If you have any doubts about the Twitch app, leave a comment in the comment section below.