Sling TV is one of the best streaming service providers that offers 100+ channels and various on-demand content. It offers three different subscription packages: Blue ($35/month for 50 channels), Orange ($35/month for 30 channels), and a combined package ($50/month). Each of which features a curated channel list of its own. Sling TV is available on various platforms including Android TVs. So it is simple to stream Sling TV on JVC Smart TV. This guide will help you with that.
Sling TV on JVC Smart TV
Sling TV is not available on all smart TV platforms. However, on TVs that run based on Android OS, it is possible to install and stream the Sling TV. Android-based TVs will have Google Play Store from where you can search and install Android apps on your TV.
Likewise, JVC has also got TVs that run based on Roku OS. Sling TV is also available on Roku channel Store. Simply you can download and install the Sling TV on JVC Roku TVs.
How to Install Sling TV on JVC Android TV?
1. Launch your JVC Android TV and make sure to connect it to an internet network.
2. From the home screen, navigate to the Apps Section.
3. Click on the Play Store to open it.
4. Now click on the search icon and type Sling TV in the given text field.
5. Select the app from the search results.
6. Click on the Install button on the app information screen to install the Sling TV app on your Android TV.
The app will be downloaded and installed on your TV.
Related: How to Install and Watch Peacock TV on LG Smart TV?
How to Install Sling TV on JVC Roku TV?
1. Turn on your JVC Roku TV and connect it to the internet.
2. From the Roku home screen, click on the Streaming Channels. You will be taken to the Roku Channel Store.
3. Now click on the Search Channels option.
4. On the given search field with the help of an on-screen keyboard, type Sling TV.
5. Select the app from the list of search results.
6. Now click on the Add Channel button.
The Sling TV app will be added to your Roku TV.
Activate Your Device
Once after installing the application, you can activate the JVC Smart TV with the Sling TV account. Follow the below steps to activate the Sling TV.
1. Launch the Sling TV app on your Android or Roku TV.
2. You will find an activation code on the home screen of the app.
3. From your PC or smartphone browser, go to sling.com/activate.
4. Enter the code in the given box and click Continue.
6. Log in to your Sling TV account.
Now the Sling TV app on JVC Smart TV will refresh and start loading the contents. You can now stream live TV channels with Sling TV on your TV.