Sky Sports is a British Sports Channel founded in 1991. It is one of the dominant sports channels in the UK. With Sky Sports, you can watch sports like Rugby, Formula 1, Golf, and more. Sky Sports will give you all the live sports action and other feature content. If you are one of the fans who want to watch Sky Sports, you can watch by creating an account in it. Sky Sports subscribers can download the application on Philips Smart TV. The procedure to watch Sky Sports on Philips Smart TV is simple.
Subscription Plans for Sky Sports
There are a variety of Sky Sports subscription plans starting from £18 per month. One-day membership costs £ 9.99 or you can opt for a one-month membership at £ 25 for 11 Sky Sports channels. So, using this subscription plan, you can stream a lot of sports content.
Watch Sky Sports on Philips Smart TV
Philips TV offers Sky Sports in its built-in Google Play Store and Roku OSes. So, the users can use either the Roku Channel Store or Google Play Store to watch Sky Sports.
How to Install Sky Sports on Philips Android TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Navigate to Google Play Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Use your Smart TV remote to search for Sky Sports.
4. Select the search result and tap on Install to get Sky Sports on your Philips Smart TV.
5. Open the Sky Sports app.
6. Sign in with your Sky Sports account.
7. Stream the sports content on your Philips Smart TV.
Related: How to Stream fuboTV on Philips Smart TV.
How to Install Sky Sports on Philips Roku TV
1. Turn on your Philps Smart TV and connect your Roku device.
2. Press the Home button using the Roku remote. A list of menus will display on the screen.
3. Tap on Search and enter Now TV.
4. Select the Now TV app and tap on Add Channel. The Now TV app will install on your Philips Roku TV.
5. Launch the Now TV app and sign in with your account
6. Now, you can stream all the Sky Sports content using the Now TV app.
These are the steps that you can use to watch Sky Sports on Philips Smart TV. Get the Sky Sports app and get to watch all the live sports matches from your home. If you have any issues with the Sky Sports app, let us know in the comments below.