- Open the Service Menu on your Sharp TV and learn about the specs of your TV.
- Hold the Info, Menu, Mute, & Power button on the remote to open the Service Menu.
The Service Menu is otherwise called a Secret Menu. You can see all the hardware and software details about your Sharp Smart TV on the Service Menu. You must use the original remote to access the Service Menu on Sharp Smart TV. If you are using the universal remote paired with Sharp TV remote codes, the Service Menu won’t appear.
How to Enter Service Menu on Sharp Smart TV
1. Start the process by turning off your Sharp Smart TV.
2. Press and hold the Info Button → Menu Button → Mute Button → Power Button. In some Sharp TVs, you have to press & hold the Input and the Volume Minus button.
3. While holding the buttons, turn on the TV.
4. You have entered the Service Menu of your TV.
5. In the Service Menu, you can see all the details about your Sharp TV.
Service Menu on Sharp LED TVs
1. Unplug the power cable of your Sharp TV.
2. Then, press the Input and the Volume Decrease Button simultaneously on your Sharp TV remote.
3. Plug the power cable back to the power outlet.
4. When your TV turns on, you can see the letter K inside the brackets.
5. On your Sharp TV panel, press the Volume MInus Button and the Channel Minus Button.
6. The Service Menu will be displayed on the TV screen.
Service Menu on Sharp LCD TVs
1. Grab your Sharp TV remote and press the Menu button and the Right Arrow button.
2. Go to Settings and select Advanced Audio settings.
3. Click on the Balance Section and ensure the value is set to 0.
4. Then, type the number 1969 on your TV remote.
5. Your Sharp TV will come out of that menu.
6. You can see a small M on the top left corner of the screen.
7. Again press the Menu button to access the Service Menu.
Service Menu on Sharp LCD TVs from 2017-18
1. Press the Menu button on your Sharp TV remote.
2. Press the number 1147 on your TV remote. You can also use the number 4725.
3. You will enter the Service Menu of your Smart TV.
Sharp CRT TVs
1. Unplug the power cable of your Sharp TV from the power outlet.
2. Press the Volume Minus Button and the Channel + Button simultaneously on your Sharp TV remote.
3. Plug back the power cable back into the power source.
4. Your TV will turn on in a few seconds.
5. When your TV is turned on, the service menu will be displayed on your TV screen.
You can use the Channel + and – buttons to shift between the options and the Volume + and – Buttons between tabs. Power off your TV to exit the menu.
It is instructed to access this menu only by professional people. Any untrained attempts can cause software damage to your Smart TV.