- Install the SBS On Demand app on your Vizio Smart TV and live stream FIFA matches.
- Install: Home → V Button → Vizio App Store → Featured → All Apps → SBS On Demand → Install → Open.
- Cast: SBS On Demand on Smartphone → Cast icon → Vizio Smart TV.
SBS (The Special Broadcasting Service) acquired the rights to stream FIFA World Cup 2022 matches in Australia. With the SBS On Demand app or the SBS cable TV channel, you can watch all the FIFA 2022 matches on your Vizio Smart TV. You can install the SBS On Demand app or cast the app from your smartphone.
Steps to Install SBS On Demand on Vizio Smart TV
In the latest models of Vizio Smart TV, you can install the SBS On Demand app from the Vizio App Store.
1. Go to the home screen of your Vizio Smart TV.
2. Press the V Button on your Vizio TV remote.
3. The Vizio App Store will open. The Search icon is not available on the Vizio App Store. You have to look for the SBS app manually.
4. Go to the Featured section and look for the SBS app.
5. If the app is unavailable, go to All Apps and look for the SBS app.
6. Select the SBS On Demand app and tap the Install button.
7. Then, open the SBS app and start the activation.
How to Activate SBS On Demand on Vizio Smart TV
The SBS On Demand on Vizio Smart TV is not offering the direct Sign In method. You need to activate the app using your smartphone or PC.
1. Open the SBS ON Demand app on your Vizio Smart TV.
2. Click the Sign In Now button to get the activation code.
3. Note it down to continue the process.
4. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
5. Go to the SBS activation website (https://www.sbs.com.au/activate).
6. Enter the activation code in the given box.
7. Hit Next after entering the code.
8. When the app is activated, you can watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on your Vizio TV.
How to Cast SBS On Demand App to Vizio TV
SBS On Demand app is only available on the newer Vizio TVs. If you can’t find the SBS On Demand app on your Vizio TV, you need to cast the app from your Android smartphone.
1. Install the SBS On Demand app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Connect your Android smartphone and Vizio Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the app and click on the Cast icon.
4. From the list of devices that appear on the menu, choose your Vizio Smart TV.
5. You can see your smartphone’s screen on your TV.
6. Now, play any FIFA video content on your smartphone and watch it on your TV.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on VizioTV Using SBS Channel
There are seven channels available on SBS. Among those, SBS and SBS VICELAND (HD) stream the FIFA World Cup match.
|Channel Number 3
|Channel Number 30
|SBS VICELAND (HD)
|Channel Number 31
|Channel Number 35
|Channel Number 33
|SBS World Movies (HD)
|Channel Number 32
Connect a cable TV box to your Vizio Smart TV and tune in to the SBS or SBS VICELAND channel to stream the FIFA World Cup matches.
Steps to Watch FIFA World Cup Outside Australia
SBS On Demand app is only available in Australia. To stream FIFA matches outside Australia, you need to access the specific streaming platform that is available in your country. In the USA, you can use the Fox Sports app on Vizio Smart TV to stream FIFA matches. If you are in the UK, you need to access the ITV Hub or BBC iPlayer app to watch the FIFA matches. To check the full list of streaming platforms, check the FIFA website.
Yes, in Canada, you can use the TSN platform to live stream FIFA 2022 matches.