If you are searching for a good fitness platform, Peloton is the best destination. Peloton offers thousands of live and on-demand workout videos. You will find workout videos for strength training, cycling, yoga, HIIT, meditation, indoor & outdoor running, stretching, and many more. The workouts are provided by world-class instructors. The app is available on multiple platforms. You shall learn to install and stream Peloton on LG TV.
The workout videos are available from 5 to 45 minutes. You can connect the app with your exercise bike or treadmill to do the exercise. On the app, you can create your curated playlists for every class. Further, you can monitor your metrics with Bluetooth-enabled heart rate monitor support. You can install the Peloton app only on the LG TVs that were manufactured in 2016 and later. If your LG TV has webOS 2.0 and below, you can’t install the Peloton app. Make sure to update your LG Smart TV to webOS 3.0 or any higher version to get the Peloton app.
Peloton offers three types of membership to purchase.
- All Access Membership – $12.99 per month
- Peloton Bike – Start from $1,195
- Peloton Tread – Starts from $2,345
How to Stream Peloton on LG Smart TV
You can install the Peloton app directly from the LG Content Store. Here is the procedure to install the app on the LG TV.
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. Open LG Content Store and tap the Search icon.
3. Browse Peloton using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search results you get, choose the official Peloton app.
5. Next, click on Install to install Peloton on your TV.
6. After the installation, tap Open to launch the app.
7. Provide your Peloton app credentials and choose the workout to do.
Alternative Way to Stream Peloton on LG Smart TV
Alternatively, you can cast the Peloton app from your smartphone to your smart TV. As the Peloton app has native support for Chromecast and Airplay, the procedure is very straightforward.
1. Open the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
2. Search for the Peloton app and install it on your smartphone.
3. Make sure to connect your smartphone and LG TV to the same WiFi network connection.
4. Launch the Peloton app and sign in with your account details.
5. Play any workout video from the app.
6. Now, tap the Cast icon from the bottom right corner of the media player.
7. Choose your LG Smart TV from the list of devices available.
8. Now, the selected workout video will play on your LG TV.
These are the two ways you can use to stream Peloton on LG Smart TV. With well-produced workout videos, you can reach your fitness goals. If you can’t find the Peloton app on your LG TV, make sure that the LG Content Store is working without any issues.
You can install the Peloton app on LG Smart TV from LG Content Store.
Yes, you can use the AirPlay support to cast the Peloton app from your iPhone or iPad.