Netflix is an American media-services provider specializing in and providing streaming media and video on demand online. It is available to users in almost all countries. It produces its own shows like House of Cards, Orange Is the New Black, The Crown, Bridgerton, and more which are not only critically acclaimed but also well-loved by fans. Based on the plan you subscribe to, Netflix allows you to stream on multiple devices. If you have signed in to Netflix on a lot of devices and there is no place to add a new one, then you need to sign out from these devices, so that you can sign in on other devices. Now, let us see how to sign out of Netflix on Samsung TV.
Sign Out of Netflix on Samsung TV
There are two different ways by which you can sign out of Netflix on Samsung TV. They are
- Using Settings
- Using Remote
How to Sign Out of Netflix On Samsung TV Using Settings
1. Turn on your Samsung TV and Open Netflix.
2. Press the Left arrow button on the Netflix home screen.
3. Navigate to Get Help on the menu that appears.
4. Click on Sign Out and select Yes.
5. You have now signed out of Netflix on your TV.
How to Sign Out of Netflix on Samsung TV Using Remote
If the above method doesn’t work or you can’t find the Get Help option, then you can try this method.
1. Launch Netflix and press the Up button 2 times on your remote.
2. Press the Down button two times.
3. Press the Left button one time and the Right button one time.
4. Again, press the Left button one time and the Right button one time.
5. Finally, press the Up button four times.
6. This combination will open the Get Help menu and select Sign Out.
7. Click on Yes to sign out of Netflix on your TV.
How to Sign Out of Netflix on All Devices
If you want to log out of Netflix for all the existing devices, you can use this method.
1. Go to the Netflix website on your PC.
2. Sign in with your account.
3. Go to the Profile option.
4. Select the Account menu.
5. Scroll down to the Settings tab and click the Sign out of all your devices.
6. This will log out your Netflix account from all the devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are three different ways to log out of your Netflix account on Samsung Smart TV.
To remove Netflix on Samsung TV, go to Apps > Settings > Netflix > Delete.