HISTORY, previously known as the History Channel, is a very popular informative channel. It was launched in 1995 by the A&E networks from the Walt Disney Company by the name History Channel. It covers topics relating to science, technology, composers, aliens, architecture, inventions, and many more. History channel will never fail to entertain you with its highly informative library. Are you looking to stream History Channel on your JVC Smart TV? Then, keep reading this section that will help you with the same.
The library of the HISTORY app is well categorized, and you can find your favorite shows easily by searching for them. Shows you might like on HISTORY include Pawn Stars, Swamp People, American Pickers, and The Curse of Oak Island. Exclusively, you can enjoy streaming exclusive clips of the HISTORY shows that you can’t see anywhere else with the app on your TV.
Subscription Plans on HISTORY
The HISTORY app itself is free to download and stream app. So, you don’t need an extra subscription with the app. However, you need a TV provider subscription that gives you access to HISTORY. Some popular services with HISTORY include COX, Dish, Hulu, Philo, Xfinity, Optimum, and Spectrum.
History Channel on JVC Smart TV
JVC Smart TV supports both a Roku OS and an Android OS. This section will help you add History Channel on both of these.
How to Stream History channel on JVC Roku TV
(1) Turn on your JVC Smart TV and launch the Roku home screen.
(2) Navigate to the Streaming Channels option and click on it.
(3) Next, click on the Search button and type down HISTORY.
(4) Select the HISTORY app from the results and select the Add Channel button.
(5) Further, click on the OK option, and it starts downloading the app.
(6) Launch the HISTORY app once the download completes.
(7) Click on the Activate your Device option and get the Activation Code.
(8) Using a web browser, visit the HISTORY activation site.
(9) Choose your device and the TV provider from the list.
(10) Enter the Activation code.
(11) Click on Continue.
(12) Finally, the HISTORY app gets activated, and you can start streaming your favorite shows.
How to Stream History channel on JVC Android TV
(1) Firstly, turn on your JVC Smart TV and launch the home screen.
(2) Click on the Apps tab on the screen.
(3) Next, click on the Search icon on your screen.
(4) On the search bar, and type HISTORY.
(5) Select the HISTORY app from among the search results.
(6) Further, click on the Install button and start downloading the app.
(7) As the download ends, launch the HISTORY app on your TV.
(8) Sign in with details of your TV provider.
(9) Enjoy watching your favorite shows from the app.
Now, you know how to add and stream History Channel on your JVC Smart TV easily. Enjoy streaming your most favorite shows from the app on your TV. Get the History app and stream all the ancient historical videos. If you have any issues with the History app, let us know in the comments below.