Roku TV models never fail to impress you with their built-in features. Roku TVs are more affordable than other popular Smart TV models with no compromise in features. Also, you can get access to impressive apps on the Roku Channel Store. Roku OS is used by top Smart TV manufacturers like TCL and Hisense. It is obvious that you might be confused by choosing the best Roku TVs on the market. Check out the same in the section that follows.
When you are looking for the best Roku TVs to buy, consider the following key points.
- Get a Roku TV with 4K because Roku TVs with lower resolution might be a little cheaper, but the difference in picture quality is irreplaceable.
- Make sure that your Roku TV has High Dynamic Range (HDR) support. If the TV supports Dolby Vision, then it is way better.
- Make sure that your TV has enough HDMI ports to connect gaming consoles, satellite boxes, and more devices.
List of Best Roku TVs
- TCL 6-Series Roku TV
- Hisense R8F Roku TV
- TCL 6-Series 8K Roku TV
- Hisense U7G 4K HDR Roku TV
- TCL 5-Series Roku TV
- TCL 4-Series Roku TV
- TCL 3-Series Roku TV
TCL 6-Series Roku TV
TCL 6-Series Roku TV is one of the best Roku TVs available right now. The device has an excellent QLED and mini LED display. If you are looking for Smart TV good for gaming, get this Roku TV. In this model, TVs are available with screen sizes like 55, 65, and 75 inches. Also, it has a refresh rate of 120 Hz and supports 4 HDMI 2.1 ports. The only drawback of this TV is that its sound is a little weak.
- The TV supports mini-LED backlighting with a quantum dot display.
- With this display, you can get sharp color and brightness.
- Also, you get a premium Smart TV HDR OLED TV experience.
- With an auto latency mode and variable refresh rate, this Smart TV model is the best one for gaming.
Hisense R8F Roku TV
If you want a Roku TV from brands other than TCL, you need to get Hisense Roku TV. This Smart TV model comes with a 55-inch and 65-inch LCD screen. On the price aspect, it comes under the mid-range TVs.
- You can get a refresh rate of 60 Hz on the Hisense R8F Roku TV.
- The TV weighs 43 pounds and has 4 HDMI 2.0 ports.
- You can get incredible picture quality and SDR color accuracy with reduced input lag on the device.
TCL Roku TV 6-Series 8K
If you are looking for an 8K Roku TV model, you can go for TCL Roku TV 6-Series 8K. This TV model comes with QLED and mini LED TV screens with 65-inch and 75-inch screen sizes.
- This Smart TV comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate and a good picture quality.
- You can find 4 (2 HDMI 2.1) ports on the Roku TV.
- You get an attractive and well-designed remote to control your TV.
Hisense U7G 4K HDR TV
If you are looking for an affordable model of Roku TV, get the Hisense U7G 4K HDR TV. You can get an excellent display on this TV with its Quantum ULED 4K TV. On this TV, you can adjust to better brightness and black levels.
- The Hisense U7G 4K HDR TV supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos as well as HDR10+ for the best streaming quality.
- The TV comes with support for Google Assistant and Alexa to control the TV with your voice.
- You need to get this smart TV if you are into gaming, as it has a native refresh rate of 120 Hz. You can also optimize the variable refresh rate automatically.
TCL 5-Series Roku TV
TCL 5-Series Roku TV is one of the most affordable Roku TV models. It comes with an LCD with a Quantum Dot screen. The device supports 4 HDMI 2.1 ports in it. The main attraction of the device is the premium TV experience that comes with a much more affordable price range.
- You can get irreplaceable color accuracy and brightness on TCL 5-Series Roku TV.
- The smart TV supports HDR, HDR 10, HLG format, and Dolby Vision.
- It is extremely affordable and costs you only half of the price of the Samsung TVs with equivalent features.
TCL 4-Series Roku TV
TCL 4-Series Roku TV brings to you Smart TV models at great prices. The Smart TV models have various screen sizes like 43, 50, 55, 65, 75, and 85 inches to choose from.
- The TCL 4-Series Roku TV has an LED screen with a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
- The TV screen has three HDMI 2.1 ports in the physical device.
- It is one of the best affordable 4K TVs with good color fidelity.
TCL 3-Series Roku TV
If your major concern while buying a Smart TV is its cost, you need to go for the TCL 3-Series. This Smart TV has less space for your apps but has an easy Roku operating system. However, TCL 3-Series 32S335 only supports 720p. It is one of the oldest Roku TV models.
- If you need a more affordable option, you can get the TCL 3-Series TV with a 32-inch screen size.
- It supports dual-band WiFi and three HDMI 2.0 ports to connect more devices to your TV.
- Both Alexa and Google Assistant are integrated into this Roku TV.
- The only downside for this Roku TV is that it lacks support for Dolby Vision and sound options.
TCL Smart TVs give you a premium experience of next-generation Smart TVs at an affordable price range. There are also other Roku TV models from brands like Insignia, Sharp, and Westinghouse. But they are not as popular as TCL and Hisense. Some of the Roku TV models from Insignia are discontinued. So, it is best to stick with the popular brands to get continuous updates and support for Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
In general, TCL Roku TV will last for seven years. After that, you may have issues with the TCL TV remote or some performance issues.
If you are looking for an affordable smart TV, you can go for Roku TVs as they have similar features at a more affordable price range.
TCL and Hisense Roku TVs have their own advantages and disadvantages. Based on your needs, you can choose the best one.