Adult Swim is a popular American channel that focuses on adult-oriented nighttime programs. On the Adult Swim app, you can watch shows on edgy, satirical, and experimental shows that feature extreme violence. All the shows available are animated by adults. Further, some of the shows are really funny to watch and you will find content on various topics. You can stream the shows from 8 PM to 6 AM and they are available in English and Spanish. With that, have a look at this guide to watch Adult Swim on Hisense Smart TV.
Adult Swim is compatible with many platforms like Firestick, Android TV, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TVs, and more. There aren’t any separate subscription plans to stream from the app and you just need TV providers like DirecTV, Dish, Optimum, and many more. Rick and Morty, Summer Showdown, Bottom Text are some of my favorite shows to watch.
Stream Adult Swim on Hisense Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV is available on two TV OS such as Android TV OS and Roku TV OS. Adult Swim is available on Roku Channel Store and Play Store, so it is easy to install the app on both TV OS.
Steps to Install Adult Swim on Hisense Roku TV
1. Turn on the Hisense Roku TV and press the Home button on the remote.
2. Click the Search option from the menu.
3. Type Adult Swim in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Click Add Channel to install the Adult Swim app on your Hisense Roku TV and click OK.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch Adult Swim on Hisense Smart TV.
7. Now, note down the activation code that you receive on your TV screen.
8. Now, visit the Adult Swim activation website and select your device as Roku.
9. Enter the activation code in the given field and click on SUBMIT button.
10. Next, the Adult Swim app on your Hisense Roku TV will be activated.
11. Login with your TV provider subscription.
12. Finally, start streaming the shows on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Adult Swim on Sharp Smart TV.
Steps to Install Adult Swim on Hisense Android TV
1. Start your Hisense Android TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. On the home screen, click on the Apps tab and select Google Play Store.
3. Click the Search icon and proceed to enter Adult Swim in the search.
4. Next, tap Install to install Adult Swim on Hisense Android TV.
5. Tap Open to launch the Adult Swim and you will receive an Activation Code.
6. Visit the Adult Swim activation website on any browser.
7. Enter the activation code and click Submit.
8. Sign In with your TV provider subscription and start streaming the shows on your Hisense Smart TV.
That’s all about watching Adult Swim on Hisense Smart TV. Along with comedy and animated shows, you can stream animes and podcasts too. Hope this article contains all the information you need. In case of any queries with the Adult Swim app, do let us know in the comments section.