|Yes [App Store]
|Yes [Play Store]
|Subscription starts at $5.99/month
|Sign Up Link
Peacock TV is one of the best services for binge-watching movies, TV shows, and sporting events like NFL, WWE, Premier League Soccer, and much more. This service offers 2 different subscription plans, namely Premium and Premium Plus. The Premium tier is an ad-supported one, and it costs $5.99 per month & $55.99 per year. To watch ad-free content, you can purchase the Premium Plus tier, which costs $11.99 per month & $119.99 per year
Stream Peacock TV on Sharp Smart TV
You can install the Peacock TV app on your Sharp Smart TV, running on Android, AQUOS, and Roku TV OS.
To Download Peacock TV On Sharp Android TV
- Power On and connect your Sharp TV to a stable internet connection.
- Now, select the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
- Click on the Search option and enter Peacock TV using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official app and tap the Install button to get the app on your Sharp Smart TV.
- After installing the Peacock TV, launch it and activate it to stream your desired content.
To Download Peacock TV on Sharp Roku TV
- Turn on and connect your Sharp Roku TV to the internet connection.
- Select the Streaming Channel option and hit Search Channel.
- Enter Peacock TV using the on-screen keyboard and select the official app from the result.
- Choose the Add Channel option to install the app on Sharp Roku TV.
- Finally, select the Go to Channel option to launch the app on your TV.
To Download Peacock TV on Sharp Aquos TV
- Turn on your Sharp AQUOS Smart TV and connect it to an internet connection.
- Select the Apps button on your Sharp remote and open AppsNow or VEWD App Store.
- Click the Search bar and search for the Peacock TV app.
- Select the Peacock TV app and click OK to add the app to your Sharp Smart TV.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Sharp Smart TV
- Launch the Peacock TV app and click on the Sign In button.
- You will see an activation code on the screen. Make a note of it.
- From your PC or smartphone, visit the Peacock activation website [https://www.peacocktv.com/activate].
- Enter the TV code in the required field and click the Continue button.
- Now, log in with your Peacock credentials and refresh the app to enjoy streaming your favourite content.
How to AirPlay Peacock TV on Sharp Smart TV
- Launch the Peacock app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your credentials. New users can install the app from the App Store on their devices.
- Connect your TV and iPhone/iPad to the same WiFi.
- Play the content and hit the AirPlay icon on the media playback.
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
- Now, the Peacock TV content on your iPhone will start to AirPlay on your TV.
How to Cast Peacock TV on Sharp Smart TV
- Launch the Peacock TV app on your smartphone and sign in with your credentials. If you haven’t installed the app, get it from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your Smart TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi.
- Hit the Cast icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Choose your TV name from the list.
- Now, play the required content on Peacock TV and watch it on the TV screen.