ONN Smart TVs are some of the underlooked TV brands. These Smart TV models are produced by Walmart’s private label tradename, Durabrand. With the ONN Smart TV remote, you can control other TV brands by programming the remote using the remote codes.
ONN TV Universal Remote Codes
The universal remotes from ONN TV can control devices like DVD players, Smart TVs, VCRs, and more.
All In One ONN TV Remote Code [4 Digit Codes]
GE 4 Digit Remote Codes
Magnavox Universal Remote Code for ONN TV
Related: Universal Remote Codes for TCL TV.
ONN TV Remote Codes for Xfinity Stream
ONN TV Remote Code for Element TV [3 Digit Code]
ONN TV Remote Code for Westinghouse TV
You can program the ONN TV remote using 5-digit codes only in the Westinghouse TVs.
ONN TV Remote Codes for Xfinity TV
Remote Code for Samsung TV
ONN TV Remote Codes for Roku TV
ONN TV Remote Code for Emerson TV
ONN TV Remote Code for LG TV
ONN TV Remote Code for Vizio TV
Related: Universal Remote Codes for Insignia TV.
How to Program ONN Universal Remote to TV Using Codes
There are three different ways to program the ONN remote to the TV. They are,
- Direct Code Entry
- Auto Code Entry
- With Code Search
- Without Code Search
How to Program ONN Universal Remote to TV Using Direct Code Entry
1. Initially, make sure that you have access to different codes for the ONN remote.
2. Make sure to turn on the TV that you intend to control with the remote.
3. Long press the Program and Power buttons.
4. Now, tap the Device button that you want to control, like TV, DVD, or Other.
5. Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
6. Enter the correct code from the table above that corresponds to the device.
7. If a specific code is not working, you have to try it with another code.
8. After that, try all the buttons on the remote and ensure that everything is working fine.
How to Program ONN Universal Remote to TV Using Code Search
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the ONN TV remote, hold the SETUP button.
3. Then, enter the 991 code.
4. Hold the Power and Channel Up buttons for a few seconds.
5. After that, the TV will turn off.
6. Click the Power button again on the ONN remote to turn on the TV.
How to Program ONN Universal Remote to TV Without Code Search
1. Turn on the TV.
2. Press the Program and OK buttons.
3. Select the device that you want to control.
4. Now, tap and hold the OK button and Power button.
5. The ONN TV remote will check all the possible codes to pair with the device.
6. When the correct code is found, your TV will turn off. When it turns off, release the buttons.
7. Now, press the Power button to turn on the TV and check all teh buttons are working.
Related: Universal Remote Codes for Sanyo TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are seven different remote codes available for ONN remote to program the Roku TV.
Using the 4-digit remote codes, like 5004, 5007, 5019, 5027, and 5046, you can program the RCA remote to ONN TV.