Nickelodeon, often known as Nick, is an American television channel founded in 1979. This channel broadcasts anime shows and series on a 24/7 basis. Nick focuses on kids as a target audience and adults also love to watch Nick. It is one of the most rated television channels. There are more than 90 million subscribers in the United States. This is a free-to-air channel and you don’t have to pay to get this channel. Nick is also available with other streaming services like Hulu, Sling TV, etc. Even you can stream Nick on your smart TVs. You only need a Cable TV subscription account and an internet connection. With Nick in your hand, there will be no lack of entertainment for you. The procedure to stream Nick on JVC Smart TV is simple. Learn how to do it by getting into this section.
How to Stream Nick on JVC Smart TV
JVC Smart TV offers two OS, namely Roku OS and Android OS. You can use both OS to stream Nick on JVC Smart TV.
How to Stream Nick on JVC Roku TV
1. Launch the JVC Roku TV and press the home button.
2. Select the Search option and enter Nick.
3. Choose the Nick application and click Add Channel button.
4. Click the Go to Channel to launch the Nick app on JVC Smart TV.
5. Get the Activation Code and visit the Nick activation website.
6. Enter the Activation Code
7. Select Continue and sign in with your account.
8. Now, you can steam Nick on JVC Smart TV.
Related: How to Install Cartoon Network on TCL Smart TV.
How to Stream Nick on JVC Android TV
1. Turn on the JVC Android TV and connect to the WiFi connection.
2. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV.
3. Choose the Search icon.
4. Select Install to download the Nick app on the JVC Android TV.
5. Open the Nick app to get the Activation Code.
6. Go to the Nick activation website.
7. Enter the Activation Code and click Continue.
8. Log in to your account and watch Nick on your smart TV.
These are the steps that you can use to stream Nick on JVC Android TV. Watch all the popular cartoon shows with the Cartoon Network app. If you have any doubts about the Cartoon Network app, let us know in the comments below.