ITV Hub is an on-demand streaming service that offers TV series, dramas, reality shows, sports to watch. You can also stream live TV shows and sports like rugby, football, and more. The ITV Hub app also streams ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, and CITV content. You can download the app for free on various streaming devices. Let’s see how to install and watch ITV Hub on LG Smart TV.
ITV Hub offers first looks, premieres, and full TV series to watch. ITV Hub is available in both free and paid versions. The free version is ad-supported. If you want to stream without ads, you can subscribe to ITV Hub+ for £3.99. With this subscription, you also get 7 days of a free trial. Further, ITV Hub supports offline, so you can download videos to watch without the internet.
How to Download ITV Hub on LG Smart TV
ITV Hub is available only on selected LG TV models. If your LG TV includes the ITV Hub app, you can install it directly from the LG Content Store.
1. Launch your LG Smart TV and connect your LG Smart TV to a strong internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the remote to get the menu on the home screen.
3. Open the LG Content Store and tap the Search icon from the top right corner.
4. Browse for the ITV Hub app and choose the app from the search results.
5. Now, select Install to install the ITV Hub app from the Store.
6. After the installation, click Launch to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your ITV Hub+ subscription and you can stream the shows from the ITV Hub app.
Related: How to watch Twitch on LG Smart TV
Alternative Way to Stream ITV Hub
If your TV doesn’t support the ITV Hub app, you can cast it from Android and iOS smartphones. Connect your smartphone and LG Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network and proceed further.
2. Launch the ITV Hub app and sign in with your account.
3. Tap the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
4. Choose your LG TV from the list of devices available to connect.
5. Play any video to watch on your LG Smart TV.
You can enjoy the latest hit series and sporting events with the ITV Hub app. As of now, ITV Hub is available only in the United Kingdom. If you have got any queries about the installation of ITV Hub, mention them in the comments section.
You can go to the LG Content Store to find the ITV Hub app. After locating the app, select Update to update the ITV Hub app to the latest version.
The basic repair procedure is to check the internet connection and perform a Power Cycle on the LG Smart TV. The LG Smart TV and the ITV Hub app must be updated to the latest version. You can reset the LG Smart TV if still, the app is not working properly.