Disney Plus is an entertainment hub that has exclusive content from Disney, Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic, Star Wars, and more. You can stream the full episodes of Star Wars: Andor, The Simpsons, Strange World, and more. Moreover, you can stream 100+ titles in 4K UHD and HDR. The Disney Plus app is supported on many devices including Hisense Smart TV. So, you can get the app from the official app stores based on your TV’s operating system.
Plans and Pricing
For streaming Disney Plus, you should have a valid subscription plan. You can visit the Disney Plus official website to create a new account. Take a look at the plans available right now.
|Basic (With Ads)||$6.99/month|
|Premium ( No Ads)||$10.99/month|
|Duo Basic (With Ads)|
Hulu | Disney+
|Trio Basic (With Ads)|
Hulu | Disney Plus | ESPN+
|Trio Premium (No Ads on Disney+ & Hulu)|
Hulu | Disney Plus | ESPN+
How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense Smart TV
You can download the Disney Plus app on the Hisense Smart TV from the Google Play Store and the Roku Channel Store. The Hisense Smart TV comes in Android TV OS as well as Roku TV OS.
How to Get Disney Plus on Hisense Android TV
(1) Start the Hisense Android TV and go to the home screen.
(2) Click the Apps tab and choose the Google Play Store.
(3) Tap the Search icon and type Disney Plus in the search.
(4) Click Install to download the Disney Plus app from the Play Store.
(5) Select Open to launch the Disney+ app on the Hisense Smart TV.
(6) Sign in with your Disney Plus account credentials.
(7) Select the content to stream on the Hisense Smart TV.
Note: Similarly, you can install Disney Plus on Sharp Smart TV if it is running with Android TV OS.
How to Get Disney Plus on Hisense Roku TV
(1) Power on the Hisense Roku TV and check the internet connection.
(2) Press the home button and select the Search option.
(3) Enter Disney plus in the search and choose the app from the suggestions.
(4) Select Add Channel to install the Disney Plus app and tap OK in the prompt.
(5) Click Go to Channel to launch Disney+ on Hisense Smart TV.
(6) Select Sign In and provide the Disney Plus subscription details.
(7) Watch the Disney Plus content on the smart TV.
How to Get Disney Plus on Hisense VIDAA Smart TV
If you have the Hisense Smart TV that runs on VIDAA OS (2019 and before models), you can’t install the Disney Plus app. You have to use external streaming devices like Firestick, Roku, or any other gaming console to stream Disney+ on Hisense Smart TV. If you don’t have any of the external streaming devices, you can screen mirror your Android smartphone to your Hisense TV to get the Disney+ app.
(1) On your Hisense VIDAA TV, open the Anyview Stream app.
(2). Go to Setup and choose System.
(3) Navigate to Network and select Network Configuration. From there, turn on the Anyview Stream option.
(4) Now, on your Android smartphone, install the Google Home app from the Play Store.
(5) Connect your smartphone and Hisense VIDAA TV to the same WIFI connection.
(6) Open the Google Home app and click the More menu.
(7) Select Cast Screen/Audio and again click on Cast Screen/Audio to proceed.
(8) Next, choose your Hisense VIDAA TV from the list of devices.
(9) After that, open the Disney Plus app on your smartphone and play any video content.
The selected content will be mirrored on your Hisense VIDAA TV.
Fixes for Disney Plus Not Working on Hisense TV
If the Disney Plus app is freezing, buffering, or not loading the content on Hisense Smart TV, no need to worry. Here are some troubleshooting methods to fix the issue right away.
Power Cycle Hisense TV
This is a simple way to erase the temporary app data stored on your Hisense TV. Switch off your Hisense TV using the remote and unplug the TV cord from the power outlet. Leave it unplugged for 5 minutes. Next, plug the TV cord back into the source and turn on your TV.
Test the Internet Speed
The Disney Plus app won’t work properly unless you have a stable WIFI network. Go to fast.com to test your internet speed. For interrupted experiences, Disney+ requires a minimum of 5 Mbps for streaming HD content. If you want to watch 4K UHD content, you must have an optimum internet speed of 25 Mbps.
Check Disney Plus Servers
A service outage is another reason for Disney Plus not working. Since the issue is from their side, you have to keep calm until the issue has been fixed. Visit the Downdetector website to know the status of the Disney Plus servers.
Delete Disney Plus App Cache
You have to delete the Disney Plus app cache to fix unknown errors. Doing so will also improve the performance of your TV by releasing some storage space. Press the Quick menu and go to Settings. Then click on System and choose Application Settings. Further, select Clear Cache and click Clear to confirm.
Pro Tip: If Disney Plus is not working on Samsung TV, you can use the same troubleshooting methods to fix the issue.
Yes, you can install the Disney Plus app on your Hisense TV from the Play Store or Roku Channel Store.
Check our detailed guide on how to add apps on Hisense Smart TV in different ways.
The Disney Plus app is not available on the Vewd App Store