If you feel like missing out on all popular and important news on your TV, then you need the Dailymotion app. Dailymotion is a french based video-sharing platform. This streaming service is available in 183 languages in total. Also, it has 43 localized versions in different countries. So, you get access to local as well as international content on the Dailymotion app. The app is available in Australia, France, Germany, India, Israel. Japan, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. So, let’s add and stream Dailymotion on TCL Smart TV.
The app has content on multiple topics like music, entertainment, sports, and news. Also, find stories about anything from different publishers. Daily Pulse on Dailymotion is a daily section. It gives you the hot and trending topics on the app that you can access. In short, Dailymotion has a lot of stuff to keep you entertained all day long. You can save videos offline and stream them at your convenient time.
How to Watch Dailymotion on TCL Smart TV
As you know, TCL Smart TV supports both a Roku TV OS as well as an Android TV OS.
Stream Dailymotion on TCL Android TV
1. Firstly, turn on your TCL Android TV and connect to the internet.
2. On your home screen, launch the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search icon on your screen.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, type down Dailymotion and then search for it.
5. From the app suggestions on your screen, choose the Dailymotion app.
6. Click on the Install button and then start downloading the app.
7. Launch the Dailymotion app once the app completes the installation.
8. Follow the on-screen prompts and Sign-In to the Dailymotion app with your account credentials.
9. Finally, start streaming the app on your TCL Android TV.
Related: How to Watch Dailymotion on Toshiba Smart TV
Stream Dailymotion on TCL Roku TV
Unfortunately, the Dailymotion app isn’t available for download on the Roku platform. However, you can screen-mirror the Android app of Dailymotion on your TV as follows.
1. Turn on your TCL Roku TV and connect to the same Wi-Fi as your Android casting device.
2. Launch the Roku Settings and then select the System option.
3. Click on the Screen Mirroring option and select the Screen Mirroring Mode.
4. Choose the Always Allow option to enable screen mirroring on the TCL Roku TV.
5. On your Android casting device, install the Dailymotion app from Google Play Store.
6. Launch the Settings and then click on Connected Devices.
7. Select the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
8. Tap the three-dotted menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
9. Check the box near Enable Wireless Display.
10. Select your TCL Roku TV from the list of available devices.
11. Tap the Start Now option on your TV screen to start mirroring the app on your TV.
12. Launch the Dailymotion app and start playing the content from the app.
The Dailymotion app library has exciting content that will impress you for sure. Now, you can enjoy watching them on a bigger screen on your TV. In case of any queries with the above procedure, then specify in the comments section.