Dailymotion is one of the most loved video-sharing technology platforms and was launched by Vivendi in March 2005. Even though Dailymotion is a French-based platform, the app supports nearly 183 languages. With that, the Dailymotion app is available worldwide with 43 localized versions. Some of the countries where you can use Dailymotion include Australia, France, Germany, India, South Korea, the United Kingdom, Spain, and the United States. Wherever you are, the following section will help you add and stream Dailymotion on your Hisense Smart TV.
Since Dailymotion has localized versions, you can get the local news in your place on the app. It has a well-curated section called Daily Pulse. It gives you information regarding all relevant news and trending topics. This includes both local and global news, music, sports, entertainment, and more.
Add Dailymotion on Hisense Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV either comes with a Roku TV OS or an Android TV OS. Adding an app on both of these OS is different from each other.
How to Get Dailymotion on Hisense Android TV
1. Firstly, turn on your Hisense Android TV and connect to your WiFi network.
2. On your Android TV home screen, launch the Google Play Store.
3. Next, select the Search icon on your screen.
4. Using the virtual on-screen keyboard, search for the Dailymotion app.
5. From the app search results, choose the Dailymotion app.
6. Click on the Install button.
7. Open the Dailymotion app once the app is installed on your TV.
8. Follow the on-screen prompts and signin to your Dailymotion account.
9. Watch all the Dailymotion videos on your smart TV.
Related: How to Stream Dailymotion on Panasonic Smart TV.
How to Get Dailymotion on Hisense Roku TV
1. Turn on your Hisense Roku TV and connect it to your WiFi network along with your Android smartphone.
2. Next, launch the Roku Settings and click on the System option.
3. Click on Screen Mirroring and on Always Allow.
4. On your Android smartphone, launch the Dailymotion app. Install the Dailymotion app from the Play Store.
5. Launch the Settings and click on Connected Devices.
6. Select the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
7. Pick your Hisense Roku TV from the list.
8. Once connected, start playing the shows on the Dailymotion app and watch them on your Hisense Roku TV.
Now, you know the two ways to access Dailymotion on a Hisense Smart TV. Since there is no official version of the Dailymotion app for a Roku TV, you need to screen-mirror it using the Android phone. However, there is a version of Dailymotion on the Android TV platform. So, you can easily add and stream the app on our TV.